Chapter 1 welcome part 1

On the moon of Caminus, Windblade, a skilled and agile warrior, soared through the starlit sky in her alt mode, closing in on the bustling Frontier Militia base. The moon's craggy surface stretched out beneath her, bathed in the gentle glow of distant stars.

As she descended, the lunar breeze whispered against her frame, carrying the subtle scent of lunar minerals. The low gravity of Caminus allowed for a graceful landing. Each movement was precise as she transformed into her formidable robot form, her gleaming optics mirroring the faint glow of the distant parent planet.

In the vibrant atmosphere of the base, illuminated pathways guided her through the lunar outpost. The hum of machinery and distant chatter filled the air, accompanied by occasional glimpses of reflected light dancing on her optics, as if mirroring the presence of lunar lakes. The moon of Caminus stood as a testament to the colony's resilience, its craters and peaks bearing witness to the passage of time.

Mindful of her delayed arrival, Windblade swiftly maneuvered through the base, deftly navigating the crowded corridors to avoid any potential collisions with bustling militia soldiers or the friendly MRVN units. Driven by a determination to make up for lost time, she hastened her pace, purposefully making her way towards the designated meeting place.

Windblade finally arrived at the meeting place, her sharp optics quickly located the captain, a seasoned leader with an air of authority, patiently waiting for her. Without hesitation, she stepped forward and saluted, expressing her regret for the delay.

Windblade: "Apologies, sir. I deeply regret the delay."

Frontier Militia Captain: "We're on a tight schedule, Windblade. Ensure it doesn't happen again."

Windblade: "Understood, sir. I'm ready for frontline duty."

Frontier Militia Captain: "Chromia specifically requested your presence on the mission. You'll be working together."

Windblade: "Why, sir?"

Frontier Militia Captain: "While you were delayed, Chromia wanted you to join her on the mission and specifically requested your presence. You both, along with your squad, will be working together."

Windblade sighed, realizing her mistake.

Windblade: "Sir, I apologize for neglecting my assignment. I'm ready to join Chromia on the mission."

Frontier Militia Captain: "Good. Your new assignment is to assist the Frontier Militia in exploration and expansion efforts alongside Chromia."

Windblade: "So, this mission involves finding more lost Cybertronian colonies to aid our ally?"

Frontier Militia Captain: "That's correct. I've heard that the IMC is expanding and attempting to locate Cybertron. Now, go outside and join Chromia and the fellow squad who are waiting for their orders."

Windblade: "Yes, sir."

As Windblade saluted and left to join Chromia and the fellow squad outside, the bustling atmosphere of the base gradually faded away. The light-lit pathways guided her through the lunar outpost, leading her towards the open expanse beyond the base's walls.

Stepping outside, she was greeted by the vast lunar landscape, bathed in the soft glow of distant stars. The cool lunar breeze brushed against her frame, carrying with it the subtle scent of lunar minerals.

In the distance, she spotted Chromia, her friend and leader of the squad, waving her hand to catch Windblade's attention. Windblade returned the gesture with a sign of acknowledgement and walked up to join her friend.

Chromia: "Hey, Windblade, what's the look."

Windblade: "I didn't expect this. I wanted to help the Frontier Militia fight against the IMC."