THE ESCAPE

Mia and I were driving in the van then we found a bank. While Liam was driving to the bank I was down in the van getting the materials to break into the bank. I grabbed a couple of wooden planks, a bucket of nails, screws, bolts, screwdrivers, different sized wrenches, and used them to create a new invention that Liam and I could use to break into the bank and that is exactly what we did we used my new invention to try and pry the door open which didn't work so than Liam and I tried using it in a different way in which Liam and I used to unlock the door and then Liam used the other end of the new invention to open the bank doors just enough so that way he and I could fit through it. Once Mia and I were finally inside the bank we made sure not to set off any of the alarms because if we did then it would attract the zombies’ attention and that would be the end of it for Mia and me. Once Mia and I got to the vault inside of the bank we opened it up with the invention that Mia had made I grabbed a big bag and the two of us started stuffing the bag full with handfuls of cash per second Liam carefully carried the money-filled bag to the van where he put them in the side of the van where he added onto the van and made 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, and also a couple gun and money rooms to keep things safe in.