THE REVENGE OF THE ZOMBIES

I saw the worst thing I have ever seen. It looked like a cripold old man that weighed like 1000 lbs. It stared me directly in the eyes then started to shake the van vigorously Mia and I struggled to keep our footing on the van floor. Time skip The van flipped over around and around and then it started filling up with flesh dissolving acid it started to eat away at my skin it smelt like rotten flesh. I quickly got to a high point in the room as it started to get higher and higher. I thought it was the end of life.  Then all of a sudden it all stopped and the liquid started to flow out of the room, and i sighed a big sigh of relief when the liquid was gone i moved from my spot and sat down to catch my breath and to slow my heart rate so i could have more energy and effectiveness for when i had to fight the zombies once again. I turned around to grab a gun there was a zombie halfway through the wall I quickly smashed its head off the wall and killed it and then I blocked off the whole in the wall with a 10,000 dresser and much more. Once I grabbed a gun and the other necessities I started trying to figure out a way to get out of the room before I starved to death.