WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US

Mia and I made a tree house then we made a defense system. With spikes on the bottom of it.  Then we barracked around the perimeter of it. Then we saw a lot of them, too many that we could take on. But we thought that a gravel barricade would save us. BUT THEY DIDN'T they get through the barricades with ease. Mia and I got on the bus. Mia got in the turret and started to shoot the zombies while I drove. Mia decided to go to the white house and I agreed to it. Next, we saw a baby pitbull on the side of the road. We stopped for it, next we put it on the bus, then we stopped on the side of the road to sleep. We named him buddy. I think that's a good name for a little stocky dog like him, right Mia agrees with me. When Liam and I woke up we looked outside of the bus windows to see that we had been surrounded by zombies all around us. They were trying to get on the bus. There were huge dents on the bus. They were trying to break through the windshield where Liam and I were trapped. Liam and I quickly grabbed our guns and ammunition. Mia/I got into the turret on the top of the bus. All of a sudden there was a loud BANG!!! At the front of the bus, the zombies had broken into the bus and they were after us. We quickly climbed on top of the bus and shot the zombies as they loaded into the bus.