Payments

I obviously don't have any other books on Wattpad, and it's probably staying that way, so there's no other work of mine you can promote. But high-quality service doesn't come cheap.

-Vote on all the chapters in this book and give this a shout-out on your profile. It's in your best interest, as you'll see, for more people to be reading this book.

-There's no need to follow me since I'll just be posting updates related to this review shop, but I recommend it anyway.

-Check out at least three other books I review, read a few chapters or more, and leave some comments on my reviews thereof saying if you agree or disagree with my assessments, or if there's any more feedback for the writer you'd like to add. I don't need anything in-depth unless you feel particularly inspired, but I want at least a few sentences. This is for your own good, and to help the other writers who sign up too. I believe everyone can learn from reading writing better and worse than theirs. I particularly recommend you read the books I give high reviews. If your response is particularly in-depth for someone (let's say you read their entire book and write a few paragraphs in response to my review), you don't have to check out multiple books.

-At least one of the books you check out must be on the hall-of-fame list (if there are any books on it). Just because they receive high reviews doesn't mean they're perfect—I encourage you to, in your comments, point out the flaws you see.

-Why am I so insistent on this? Because if you aren't promoting my writing, you may as well promote someone else's. If the idea of doing something nice for someone else bothers you, don't sign up.

-Respond to the review I give you, even if just to thank me. If you don't understand or disagree with some of my feedback, I can explain it to you more so you can better understand.

-Be patient. I'm not going to work on multiple books simultaneously. I'll get around to yours eventually.

-I reserve the right to decline to review a book for whatever reason. This might be because you didn't do the payments in good faith, or if it sounds like you're signing up simply to promote yourself instead of improving as a writer. If you're going to take all my advice and then not change a thing, or act like you know better than I do just because you have a few thousand views, don't bother signing up.

-Don't argue with other people who are commenting on your books because of this, even if they have negative feedback. If I say something negative and everyone piles on, keep a thick skin. We're all here to learn. Don't dismiss negative feedback.