Chapter 4

I wish I hadn't gone here in the first place. The problem is, though, John is dead. I might as well take his pack.

I grab it off his back. He's got water,medicane,and I have his knife. It looks like he stole some bandages from the abandoned doctors office. They definitely don't look like fresh and new ones.

I wonder what more I could scrape up around here.

Before I go any further, I turn John's lantern on. I guess, it's mine now.

The first monster I see at this moment is a man. His mouth covered in chains. His dirty feet.

I try to stab him, he dodged everything. What the heck....

I see an orange light coming from the abandoned house. I quickly retreat to it. I get some fire on a stick, and wave it all around this new monster.

I watch him quickly burn to the ground.

This just gets easier and easier...

It's the same monster....exept... it's a..
Woman.

"What have you done to my... BROTHERER!" It moans loudly.

She quickly races towards me.
I slap her on the neck and she picks me up. Just as I'm about to get eaten, I bring out that knife and she gets a stab in the chest. Sheesh.

I continue on this creepy town. Just three hours later I hear a thumping noise. THUMP!

A man with his eyes, dots of droops down his cheeks.

He quickly runs to me and I retrieve. This one can survive any stab.

He ran and ran.
"I'm so dead.." I think to my myself.
BOOM!

I guess that thunder got em.

I quickly rush into an old, again abandoned, chienese restaurant.

I didn't know I would regret it later on, though.

I grab some food that seems perfectly fine. Not spoiled at all. At the perfect warmth, as well.

Strange.
I eat a peice of bread from the counter that stands before me.

And I fall asleep.
I'll need it.
Desperately.