Stick to Magic

The first few where easy to dodge. But it got faster almost instandly. I dripped. Another stick? A fire ball hit me in the face while I was falling to the ground. "Uff"
A few others hit me but I didn't took any damage. I would say I am damaged but that's not true sooo... I feel damaged. I heard a gasp. "My child!" Toriel run torwards me and looked me over. "I'm fine. I just don't know how to use my magic" She looked at me disbelieving. "Did your parents not show you?" "No, they hated me" I said bluntly. Toriel hugged me. "How can someone hate such a cute skeleton?"

I chuckled dryly. "Many... a skele-ton" Toriel paused. "How about you stay a bit and I teach you?" I thought for a moment. "Yeah that would be great" I yawned. "I'm tired" Toriel patted my skull. "It's alright you can sleep" I made sure that I felt no danger around us. After that I closed my eyes. "Thanks" I can't get too attached. I don't wanna feel the pain of losing someone important ever again. Will I ever see you again? I let myself slowly fall asleep.

*Somewhere else*
"Hm? What was that?" "You felt that too?" The other person nodded. "Let's check the codes" "I check the first 35000 copies of Undertale" "kay"
__5 minutes later__
"Hey Multi found something in Undertale copie #24387" 'Multi' came closer to the other skeleton. "Is it what I think it is?" The skeleton nodded "Positiv" "Do you think we should do something about that?" "...We can't it's completly attached to their soul!" 'Multi' sighed. "Figured" "...We could ask Error to look after them" "But he is still upset about what happend with Ink wouldn't that make him more upset?" "It will but there is nothing we can do about that. We both know he is gone for good no comming back from complete code-destruction. Besides he lost him already eons ago because of Inks 'mum'" 'Multi' sighed. "Very well" He looked the other in the eyesockets. "You better start his training soon. I have this feeling that's only the beginning" "And you better watch the multiverse and don't throw some random parties" "Haha very funny" 'Multi' rolled his eyelights. "Now go before I kick your none-existent butt outa here" The other chuckled. "Very well your Majesty" He bowed mockingly before leaving through a portal. 'Multi' shook his head with a fond look. "Plaese, never change"

Back to MC:
I woke up. Urgh I want to keep sleeping. But I need to go to school. Oh joy. I rubbed my eyes and jumped out of the bed. That's when I noticed I wasn't at home. Where the flip am I? As soon as I thought that I remembered. Oh yeah right I died. I looked and found a pie on the ground. Butterscotch-cinnamon-pie a Full-HP Item. Wait do I have an inventar? I concentraded on wanting to open something like a bag? Does this even-? It worked. How? Oh nevermind. Not gonna question it.

Inventar

99999x Chocolatebar
1x Creators dairy
1x How to code
1x How to make portals
1x Knowledge of Healing
1x Knowledge of Soultraits
1x Creator Tool (!!!)
99999x Cookie
5x Candle
2x Flamethrower
1x Waterbucked (filled)
2x Stick
1x Insta-learn tool (!!!)
1x Multiverse-Phone (!!!)
5x Rubber Chicken
1x History of the Multiverse
1x Medaillon ♡ (Don't Forget)
1x Door
99999x 4th wall flex-tape (!!!)
1x How to be the best parent ever
1x Creating of Magical Items
1x Creating of Living Creatures
1x Creating AUs
1x Black Hole (!!!)
1x Fan Poster of Mettaton
1x Action figur Papyrus
1x AUs Book
1x How to make friends
1x How to find love
1x Balances explained for idiots
1x Holy Banana
1x 4th wall breaker-tool (!!!)

20 056 870 G

What the heck? What...? Nevermind. I... look later at the Items. Soo... how do I store the pie? I picked it up and thought about wanting to store it. It worked. Noice. I walked out of the room and turned to the left. There was a mirrow right? Found it. I looked at myself.

Well I certainly don't look bad

Well I certainly don't look bad. But why do I have Ink on my skull and that star... Wierd.
I walked to the living room and found Toriel. She was reading a book. 100 Facts about Snails. "Good morning, Toriel!" She looked up from her book. "Good morning, my child!" She put the book back on the shelf. "Are you ready for your first lesson in magic?" I nodded. "I am" We walked both outside.

*learning your first magic fills you with DETERMINATION*

____________________________________________________________________________

(Which Items should our MC check out?)

(Welcome to the first timeline of the Multiverse called "Multicrashverse")

(Mind guessing why it's called that?)

(Any theories of what's going on?)

(What bonds do you think have the skellys?)