Chapter Twenty

Allison's Point of View.

The next morning when I woke up, I didn't bother getting dressed in clean clothes I just walked down to the dining room in pyjamas. 

When I walked in I saw not only my Mum but my biological parents and adoptive siblings

When I walked in I saw not only my Mum but my biological parents and adoptive siblings. ''Mamma Weasley, how is Papa Weasley?'' I ask rushing towards her. 

''He's going to be fine honey. He has to stay in Mungos, while he heals,'' she tells me. I sigh in relief before hugging her. I then turn around and greet my bio parents and adoptive siblings. 

I smile at them all before sitting down in my chair and thanking Mum for the food she put in front of me. 

I look up at Dad when he placed my travel mug enchanted to fill with animal blood in front of me. ''You left that in our room yesterday,'' he tells me kissing my head. ''Thanks, Dad,'' I smile at him before eating some of the food. 

Soon enough Hermione and Ginny came down and together we talked and just let everyone know how our privet lessons with other students have been going. 

''So what have you and Harry been teaching everyone?'' Remus asked leaning against the counter. ''We first taught them the disarming and stunning spells,'' I begin.

''Even though we are all third years and upwards some people were too arrogant, that they didn't know how to properly stun or disarm someone to its full potential'' I tell him.

''During the last lesson they both taught all of us how to produce or full corporeal Patronus,'' Ginny tells him excitingly. 

''Really?'' Remus looks so surprised and impressed. Moody who had come in before I began explaining also looked impressed. 

''Mine and Harry's reasoning to some of the resistant students were that some of the simplest spells can give them the advantage to get the upper hand against anyone who would attack them,'' I tell them. 

''Weather it gives them enough time to run or to think of a more helpful spell,'' I finish!'' Jasper, Moody and Remus were all staring at me in awe. ''You ever think of becoming an Auror?'' Mad-Eye asks me. 

''I'm not sure yet?'' I ask them. ''Well, you might want to give it some thought. During your fifth year, your heads of houses talk to you about future career paths,'' Remus tells me. 

I nod my head, while Hermione the only other fifth-year awake at the moment was interested as well. Hermione and I share a look before we continue to eat our breakfast. 

After lunch, we all were escorted by a few of the Order members to St Mungo's to see Dad. Once there Moody and Tonks look around and make sure that the coast is clear before we all entered the building.

Mom leads us to the receptionists' desk. ''Hi, we are here to see Arthur Weasley,'' Mum smiles at the receptionist. ''He was supposed to be moved to a different ward this morning,'' Mum continues.