chapter- 6

Continue from the previous part....

Next morning he woke up and went to tell his decision...

On dining table...
Everyone was having their breakfast when anirudh came down..gluing his eyes on the floor...everyone was looking towards him...he came and sat beside varsha...

Tri - to kya socha tumne..? (In a cold tone)

After sometime...

Ani - Maa..! (Looking at vani she looked back at him with hopeful eyes) aaj tak aapne jab bhi kuch manga hai vo apne baccho ke liye hi manga hai..aaj phele baar aap apne liye kuch maang rhi mai mana kar sakta kya ...aur vaise bhi koi bhi cheez is duniya meri maa se zayada bari nhi hai...isiliye mai ye faisla liye hai ki (closed his eyes and took a deep breath) mai yeh shadi karunga..!!!

Vani 's eyes shined listening this...everyone was very happy...

Tri - hume..pata tha ki tu ak na ak din us larki ko chorke apne zindagi ke liye ak acchi larki ko chunega...(he said with a very delighted smile)

Anirudh just smiled...and suddenly his phone ranged...it was from office..he was going to pick it..when vani stopped him and kissed his forehead...he smiled and left talking to his phone...

Vani - hey shiv jii..! Aapka bahut bahut dhanayavaad...mere bete ko sahi rasta dikhane ke liye...(joining her hands)

Binoy - aab bas...unse keh kar pandit ji se ak acchi si date nikalni hogi bas...!

Mahima - are...bas kya shadi ki taiyaariyan bhi to karni hai...mai kya keh rhi hu..suniye jii (to tri) aaj hi hum unke ghar chalte hai shagun lekar aur saath mei pandit jii se ak accha sa muhurat bhi nikal lenge...

Vani - haa..mai unhe phone karti hu...(taking the phone and calling bon's mother)

In the office...

Anirudh was sitting in his cabin and doing his work on his laptop...but he was thinking of the morning incident...things were messed up for him..he don't want marry bondita...but he can't deny also..afterall his family his maa...ask to him something...for a very first time...and he can't give..no! he can't....he can't ruin their happiness...he can't deny his family...his maa...but Mini... what about her..?

He rested his head on the backside of his chair...closing his eyes...

After sometime someone knocked...he in same position told "come in"....the person came in..Ani looked up..and all thoughts cleared up his mind...and a small smile came in his face (unknowingly) he got up from his chair and stand in front of her...and it's non other that our bondita...who came here to ask him is he ready for this marriage...without anyone's force...but our ani is continuesly staring her beauty...she was really nervous for asking this question and also that in the office cabin...and now her boss is staring her like she was a different type of creature...exist in this world that should not be here...but still his gaze making her all red as tomato...

Ani was staring her full unknowingly... cause he is not in his sense...the thing he was is only to see her...without any break..(his heart says this) cause his heart thinks that she is the cure of everything in his life..
And our bondita was looking very beautiful also..
Bon's look