chapter 10

Continue from the previous chapter..

Bondita finished her pehli rasoi quite fast as she was fast worker enough..so she went to office after serving everyone but didn't eat anything...

She reached office....
When she went inside in a full wedded lady attire she was looking like a queen... everybody present there was giving her blessings and flower bouquets...

Sneha(one of the colleague's) mam...I knew it ki aap dono ek dusre se ek din zarur shadi karoge after all u both always looked very nice together!!! Hope u to have a great journey ahead mam...(She smiled widely)

But Bondita's smile faded as she remembered yesterday's conversation with anirudh....but still fake smiled

....................…

After sometime she went towards anirudh's cabin and was about to knock when suddenly one of office colleague's said...- mam aapko knock karne ki kya zarurat hai..yeh humare boss hai but aapke husband aap pure hak se andar jaiyye!! And opened the door for her..she smiled but when she saw inside his cabin she was heartbroken and immediately said the colleague to go from there and closed the door...

She looked towards anirudh who was shamelessly kissing saudamini never knowing about Bondita's existence... She got really badly hurt and immediately her eyes were sheding tears..she looked down..

Anirudh saw her and left saudamini's lips..looking towards her in anger and irritating way..

Anirudh - why are you here now??!!

Bondita(immediately rubbed her tears) s..sir..vo actually yeh file de..deni..th..thi..aapko!(Her voice was cracking)

Mini- ohh hello!! Don't u have manners... you should knock the door before coming inside..I hope u know that!! (Without turning back)

Bondita - sorry mam..I'm re..really s..sorry..it..it.. won't happen..ag.. again! (Looking down as if she is the third woman)

Mini- Ohh God!! Now stop stammering and get out of here!!(Looking towards Bondita's face) We need to finish something we started...(lustful voice...holding anirudh's cheeks who was smiling)

Bondita couldn't bare she needed to cry..and went out of there without doing further talk...

Mini- who was she Ani?!! Doesn't ur colleagues have manners?

Anirudh- she is the woman whom my whole family chose to marry...I'm married to her... unfortunately!!! And unwantedly!!! (Irritating face)

Mini - ohh I see!! Ok leave all that... let's continue...

......................

What are you trying to do with me you fucking bitch?!!! Anirudh said to bondita on the dining table where everybody was having dinner...
Everybody present there was looking towards Bondita with tears and towards anirudh with disgust and anger...that family couldn't believe that he is the son...elder son of this house...

Bondita - ma..maine kya kiya?!! (Sheding tears) Kha...khana accha nhi bana kya? (Lowered her head in embarassment as he used that kind of word infront of the whole family)

Anirudh - yeh khana hai???!!!!! Ya zeher!!!!!???? Isse accha to humari naukarani bana le...khud kha kar dekho tab pata chale!!!!

Mahima- Anirudh!!! Kya bura hai khane mei??? Kitna accha to banayi hai!!! Aur tu?!! (She couldn't complete as anirudh interrupted her) Also nobody said anything to him as he was out of control now and Bondita gave her Kasam also that's why....

Anirudh - please chachi aapko lag rha hoga yeh accha hai!! Mahan jo hai aap sab ke liye aapki bahu...par mere liye nhi...Jaa rha hu mai...isse accha to bahar hi kha leta!! (Went to his study)

......................

Next morning

Bondita went to give coffee to anirudh and with shaking hands she gave him...

After having one sip of it..he threw the hot coffee on her hand...and instantly it started burning as it was very hot...bondita screamed...

Anirudh - coffee hai yeh?!!!! You know what...just get out from here I just don't want to see ur face just get out!!!!!!

Bondita was shivering with fear and ran out of his study....

.................................

Hey guys!!
Ik it's a short chapter..but YK what ur writer is having her maths annual exam day after tomorrow and that's why it's short but I promise long and interesting chapters will come ahead and maths is my last exam and then I'll try to give time to Wattpad as much as possible...till then enjoy..

Thank you
Kamal parna 🫶🏻