chapter 20

Soon the party was over and all the guest were gone...now The RS family was sitting on the dining table eating their dinner...
And here our Anidita was busy in their romance...and that didn't got unnoticed by their family as they can see their expressions... anirudh was holding bondita's hand inside the table..and teasing her...

Trilochan- tum logo ke ishare khatam ho Gaye ho to...khana khatam karlo..
(He said in a teasing way)
Bon blushed

---------------------------------
It was 11pm at night everybody was in their room...
Bondita was done with the chores and was heading towards their room..
When she entered the room she found it empty and only a night bulb was on..she called anirudh and went towards their swimming pool area joined with their room...she was looking for anirudh when suddenly someone held her waist and pulled her close.. bondita was sacred for sometime but soon realised it was none other than her husband..

Bondita- a..aap..yeh kya..kar rhe hai..mai dar gyi!! (She said looking towards anirudh shockingly)

Anirudh- kisi aur ki himmat ho skti hai kya tumhe aise chune ki?? Mar na dalu mai usse!! (He said huskily)

Bondita - nhi voh...(Before she could say anything anirudh twisted her and now her front was facing her)

(Please listen to this song and read)

Music
Anirudh held her very close to him..
Their lips were just a inch apart..

Ang laga de re....
He bend her holding her waist and stretched her neck backwards..
Mohe rang laga de re...
Bondita again put her head back in position and was looking in his eyes sensually..
Music
They both were looking in each other's eyes very intimately heat increasing between them..
Ang laga de re..
Mohe rang laga de re..
Mai to tere joganiya, tu jog lag de re
Anirudh pinned her on the wall behind them and started kissing her cheek and then he went to her forehead and then when her came towards her lips she turned her face another side in shyness
Re marjaani re..re yaaa
Anirudh held her chin and turned her face locking their eyes..
Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Mai to teri joganiya tu jog laga de re
And anirudh slowly put his lips on her's kissing her softly yet passionately
She too responded
Ram ratan dhan lagan magan man
Tan mora chanchal ree..
Ujhli kori preet piya
Satrang laga de re...
Ang laga de re..
Mohe rang laga de re
Mai to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re..
He then broke the kiss making her unsatisfied and then again took her close to him and removed her pallu which was loosened by now she was standing in her blouse now..he turned her and hugged her from back kissing her neck very passionately

And then she opened her eyes and saw the swing that was right infront of her eyes while anirudh was busy sucking her neck making it red suddenly there were thoughts that flashed in bondita's eyes she remembered anirudh sitting with mini there on the swing and him kissing her cheek a sudden feeling of pain, betrayal and anger rushed through her veins and she realised something..tears in her eyes suddenly she removed anirudh's hand from her waist that was encircled with anger and tears in her eyes..

Anirudh was shocked about her sudden action and thought she might have got hurt somewhere..

Anirudh - bondita..tum..tumhe kahi lagi kya mai...(Before he could go towards her or complete his sentence she ran from there crying which left him a shock)

Anirudh - bon..bondita!! Ruko jaan...kaha Jaa rhi hu..gir jaogi!! Shonaa!!

Bondita didn't listen to him.. collecting her pallu she went towards their room and closed the door in a thud before anirudh could enter..

To be continued..
-----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry guys but my exams are coming that's why and late update but don't worry I'll try to update the next part soon..

Precap- bondita's changed behaviour