chapter twenty

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

I watch as she turns the page of her book, her eyes scan it with her hair in braids. It had been two months since she and I did anything sexual and usually I wouldn't ask, but I've been finding it hard to sleep some nights. I just can't sit still.

She looks at the window and I meet eyes with her like she knew I was there. She closes her book and walks over to the window in only sweatpants, a bralette over her chest. She opens it and I crawl in, standing in her room again and it smelled so sweet of her perfume and moisturiser.

"I know why your here..." she mumbles, sitting down but I just walk over to her and out my hands in my pockets, unsure of what to say. "I know it's been a while, I'm surprised you've held on this long,"

"I would never ask you, but—"

"I know," she nods. "You're the type of person to have sex every week in a relationship and because your used to that, you're not used to the fact it's been two months," she explains.

I don't say anything, I just bite my lip and look down, she sighs again. "We're different because of that," she then says which makes me meet eyes with her. "I can go a relationship without sex because I've only had sex twice in my whole life, and I've never been in a relationship, so I've never done this before,"

"Is it something I'm doing?" I ask, curious. I know one girl who didn't want to have sex with me again because I get rough at stages. Which is true, I can be but I'm always sure that I'm not with Lex.

"No," she shakes her head. "Of course it's not,"

"Then what is it? I know you've had a bad experience with Tristan, is it because Gemma's your best friend an I'm sadly here brother?"

"It's none of those reasons, I just don't know how to tell you,"

"Tell me what?" I step closer, she looks up at me, her blue eyes shaded by the lamp on in the corner of the room.

"I got an STD check," she whispers and my stomach drops and turns in a bad way. Why would she? I'm clean and I used a condom. She said Tristan did too.

"W—Why?" I rasp.

She stands up. "Not because of what you think, I'm clean of anything which I know you are too but, I'm..." she stutters. God many things were running through my head. She wasn't on birth control at the time, so she could be pregnant but, I used a condom and she's on it now and if that were the case she wouldn't be put on it. "I'm allergic to latex condoms," she whispers, my eyes meeting with hers.

Oh.

I nibble on my lip, looking down. That makes a lot of sense, she doesn't want to have sex because she's allergic to the condoms I use, non latex ones aren't as good as one that have latex. Oh my god.

"I didn't know how to tell you, I thought you'd get mad at me because I panicked it was a STI, but it's not,"

I close my eyes in realisation as everything adds up. "You're allergic to my condoms, but you didn't tell me because you'd thought I'd be mad at you because your allergic?"