~Confusion~

××

Grace's pov:
I was sitting on pauls couch scrolling through instagram when i heard some one walking I perked my head up. "Heyy i brought popcorn!" Paul said walking in the room "And i brought PIZZAA!!" danny yelled i laughed a little. Danny sat on my right and paul sat on my left we ate pizza and talked about old times. "Hey can we watch a movie?" i asked paul stood up "Sure ill be right back" i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket

From:Kian
Babe when are you gonna be home im lonely:(

To:Kian
Like 5 were watching a movie mabey sooner idk

I put my phone back in my pocket and waited for Paul. He came in with a few blankets and some movies "So we have Maze runner, transformers, 101 dalmations, and the fault in our stars" He said and handed me a blanket "The fault in our stars!" me and danny yelled he laughed and put in. He turned the light off and sat next to me and played the movie

×LATER IN THE MOVIE×

It was the part where Augustus dies and i was tearing up paul moved closer to me and put his arm on my leg i was getting uncomfortable. Paul leaned over and kissed my cheek. I froze what do i do?! Should i yell?! Should i ignore it?! Should i leave?! I decided to leave "Sorry guys kian texted me he wants me home i got to go" i said running out of the house. I ran to my car and slammed the car door. I put my head in my hands and thought Hes my childhood best friend how?! I cant believe he kissed me! Mabey it didn't mean anything mabey im over reacting. Or am i? Did i like it?! NO NO not possible i love kian and only kian! I put the keys in the car and drove to kians house.
...........
I parked the car it was 4:45 i opened the door "Im home" i said i heard the tv on in the living room. "GRACE IM IN THE LIVING ROOM!" jc yelled i walked out there and i saw jc sitting with wishbone on the couch "Wheres kian?" i asked hoping he wasn't here so i could ask jc what to do "He went to go get dinner" he said a wave of relif washed over me "Good can i talk to you about something?" i asked i sat down next to him on the couch "Sure what is it" he asked i sighed "Okay so i went to pauls and we were watching a movie and he put his hand on my thigh. And he kissed my cheek." i said while tearing up jc hugged me "Its okay its okay kian will understand" i burst into tears "No ki-kian will hurt him Bec-because hes jealous" i sniffeled Jc hugged me more "Just tell him it was an accident and tell him not to beat him up he will listen to you" Jc said i heard a car door shut and i wiped my tears away and ran to the bathroom. I sat on the ground debating what to say Hey kian dont be mad but paul kissed me. No Kian um paul kissed me. No Kian dont be mad but paul kissed my cheek Yes okay i wiped away my tears fixed my outfit and my hair. I walked out to see kian eating some Chicken "BABE!" kian yelled with his mouth full he jumped up and picled me up and spun me around. "Kian can i talk to you?" i asked he looked a bit confused but he understood "Yeah what is it" he sat down and pulled me onto his lap "Kian so as you know i went to paul and dannys house well we were watching a movie. And um paul kissed my cheek" i said while looking at his facial expression to see if he was mad his eyes turned a VERY dark shade of brown almost black "Grace please tell me your lying" he balled up his fists and hit the wall "Grace did you like it?" he said hurt i looked him straight in the eyes and said "Kian i love you so much even if you hate me i will still love you till the day i die i have no feelings towards him nor will i ever." i said he looked at me and we hugged "Grace i love you so much but you're mine. So i have to talk to him" i shivered at the thought of him 'talking to him' he would probably kill him "Kian jc will be there paul can come here. Ill be watching so you dont hurt him" i said we were standing holding hands in the front of the door he sighed "Okay"
I pulled out my phone and scrolled through instagram and posted a picture of me and kian kissing at night with fireworks in the background so you could kinda see our faces i posted it with the caption saying Boom with a few emojis and the hate comments rolled in like ew its an animal your ugly fattie kian should be dating me but this one hit me hard Wow try hard much i bet you cut yourself you ugly wimp Its things like this that makes me wanna go back into my bad habits like cutting. but i remember kians words You're too beautiful for that honey so i just blocked them and waited for kian to come back.

            Kians pov:

I knocked on the door and paul answered " I just wanted you to know grace is mine so back off. She dosent like you like that" i finished and walked away. I came home and grace was waiting for me on the couch she picked up my hand and inspected it for a red mark indicating i hit him. She saw no mark and smiled at me. "I love you" she said and i relied "I love you more" and she laughed "not humanly possible!" i pulled close and we ended up making out.
××
Ooooo spicy NO INAPPROPRIATE STUFF. THATS BAD