~Meeting Magcon~

A/N hi love ya

××

Grace's pov:

    I was sitting on the bed i slept on and it was 10:00 i got up and decided to play a prank on the boys and coelee i walked off the tour bus and i saw a dollar store at the corner where we were parked i had money in my pocket so t ran towards it and bought a Air horn.

    I was back in the tour bus of O2l and i was ready to wake them up i pulled the trigger to the air horn and I walked all around the bus and everyone got up yelling i was just laughing my head off someone tackeld me from behind and i saw it was sam "AHHH!" I was on the ground being pinned by sam as i screamed "OKAY!OKAY! Im done!" he let me go and i got up and brushed my self off.

········A hour later·················

Me and coelee were sitting on a couch in the bus waiting for the guys to get ready, "HURRY UP!" I yelled kian,jc,sam,ricky, and trevor came out. "Where's connor?" coelee said

"Coming." Kian said Connor walked out and we all walked out of the tour bus and into magcons bus because  I NEEED TO MEET THEM.

We walked up the steps to the bus and my hands started shaking, I was about to meet magcon i took deep breaths and walked over to the room a bunch of noise was coming from i gussed they were in. I knocked "come in" someone said i opened the door and saw them all sitting there "Hi, my name is grace." nobody said anything they all had wide eyes as i walked away from the door so O2l and coelee could come in "Kian, i dident know your friend was so, Good looking." Cam said as he looked at me. I blushed and looked down.

···············After meeting them······

Jack Glinsky's point of view:

   I was sitting on the couch with magcon and O2l grace and coelle were getting our rooms in the hotel. "So jc about grace...how old is she?" i asked

"Why dude she has a boyfriend!" he replied my face dropped "JUST KIDDING! She's free!" i smiled and laughed "DUDE DONT DO THAT.EVER.!" I said while laughing

××