~Meeting the gang~

××

Grace's pov:

Hi my name is Grace Heckert I an good friends with O2l because im a youtuber. But I can barely see them because my parents are so strict they are really annoying I can't even go to my best friend Coelee's house. A long time ago I had a boyfriend and he hurt me mentally and physically so my parents are really protective.I am happy that I even have a phone but that is so I can call them and have some social medias . I have a week of school left im excited for summer. O2l are going on tour Tomorrow but my stupid parents won't let me go. I was laying in my bed when I heard a knock at my window i have the the first floor I looked at my window and it was Coelee I was glad to see her because today was the last day I would see her until a few months because she is going with O2L on tour. I walked over to it and opened it she jumped in "So did you get your parents to say yes?" she asked while plopping on my bed. "No I'm to scared to stand up to them!" I replied with a frown she sighed "You will have to stand up to them SOMEDAY!" she said loudly I put my hand over her mouth "WHAT WAS THAT!" I head my mom yell I looked at Coelee with a panicked look "UM I YELLED IM SORRY MOM!" I yelled back i glared at her.

I looked at the clock it was 6:00 "Sorry but you have to leave we are eating dinner soon" I told Coelee she got up hugged me "Bye ill miss you so much i love you bye!" and jumped out me window.

××