Chapter 1

Sky's point of view
Laying there looking at the ceiling in my room not listing to mother the queen knock on my door." Come on sky The king from Kesha ( the cloud kingdom next to ours) is almost here."I put on the most in annoying dress I could it was blue and looked like the sky. I went down all the steps to the entrance and on the door way was king kesh and his son. I won't lie his son was cute and my age but if I went out with him my mom would kill me. The king stayed for dinner and I learned his sons name Andrew but soon after dinner they left.
I did my usual night routine and I realized that I hate doing the same thing every night. I snook out my window wearing a hoodie and black pants, I took one of the Pegasus's and rode down to the main land with a few pieces of gold. I walked to the nearest town and met some awesome people and found out what was going on under the castle the horrible rule that the Kesha king is doing. The taxes are so high that people are starving. The sun was starting to rise I had to leave.
I went back up to the castle and I went to bed for an hour. I woke up and went down stairs to find my mom talking to the king! I stayed around the corner and I listened to their conversation. Then I herd something that sent me to my room crying. I will never trust my mother again. Apparently I have sisters and I have know clue how many I left before she could end. I wonder were they are who they are. I have to start looking where should I start the dyeing town or some other place my mother is hiding from me. How should I get away I have nothing to tell my mom. I could tell her I'm going to spend the month with grandma and grandpa. I went downstairs and told her the news she made me go with Andrew so I would not get of track. I would have to ditch him on a bathroom break. I leave Tomorrow at about six. Then I'll knock out the driver then Andrew I should give him a map to the nearest town I will hide it in his pocket to see if he will find it. Where will I find a map mother hides everything from me. I should probably look in the cellar. I walk down stairs and sneak around my mom not such a mom she didn't even see me I went to the cellar around the corner and opened the door I felt a cold rush go through my head. I looked through all the food and there it was under the moldy birthday cake for who not me I never got a party. Anyways I took the map put it in my pocket and ran back up to my room. I looked at the map and got some ink made a line to the nearest town and circled it I folded it and put it in my bag.