Chapter 3

Sky's point of views
After waking up At a nice old lady's house she told me it I want answers i would have to go to the next town over. About 5 miles and I would have to go to the only bar there. Then I would ask for the man of many answers. They would show me in hi direction. I also have to hide or keep it on the down low. My mom should be looking for me by know. I started walking in the woods in the direction of the tow and came upon a ton of pricker bushes and decided to run straight through them. Was not a good idea I had scratches all over and I just kept walking and went up to the side of a river I would have to cross to get to the town. it would be nice to wash of my scratches and it was about 80 degrees out so I swam across and in the distance I could see the town. I walked in silence till I got to the town it took me awhile to find the bar but I got there. I asked for the man of answers and they asked if I was insane this went on for a while finally they gave up and pointed to the left. There was a man sitting in a both. I walked up to him slowly and right before I said hello he said "I've been waiting for one of you to show up" in confusion I said back " what do you mean there are only one of me and you don't know me" still confused I sat across from him and he spoke "we must not speed here" I fallowed him to a small house and in side there was a big change it was way larger on the inside there was a closed door and two open we sat at a table and I asked "who are you?" He answered "I am the wizard" I thought to my self this guy is crazy and still I asked "do you know about my sisters?" He looked concerned "I thought you knew them" "know I thought I was an only child and ran away when my mom said I was not I never herd how many there are and where they are." "I can't tell you much but there are 12 of them and the one you call your mom is not your mom you all were born of magic its self and together you are the most powerful thing in the universe you are like gods and goddesses one sister went wrong pure dark magic got in the way of her in the making she is the element of dark magic can be used for good but she is said to have been possessed when only an infant" I asked again "where can I find them" he told me "i can not tell you you must find them I and I am sending my daughter to help you she is your age and has magic less powerful then yours but she knows how to use it and she will teach you along the way here is a list of the elements your sisters posses and what is your name I forgot to ask" " skyler " " you must be the air element" " I don't know" " you are have you never gotten so mad you saw a tornado in the sky and if so you made that tornado" " that explains a lot how are we all split up though" "I don't know you have to go though I will make you a basket you will need to service and this invisibility cloak in case the guards are near" " thank you" he called out his daughter and gave me the basket. she had blond hair and was wearing a navy blue cloak. I asked " what's your name my name is skyler you can call me sky" "my name is Leia" we said goodbye to the man and left off to the woods.