Chapter 2

Andrew's point of view
I hade to pick up Skyler in the morning why did I have to do this. I went to sleep and woke up the next morning and went to get Sky. There was a carriage with two Pegasus. She came out with three bags. We both got in the carriage and the horses started off.
She did not behave like normal princesses. She didn't put on makeup she gust kept asking the driver to see his guns muscles or firearms. I could not tell what was on her mind she was gust looking out the window in a gaze. I don't know what it was about her but I am becoming very fond of her. She didn't seem so fond of me though.
Then out of know where the carriage stopped to a halt and sky went up to see what was going on. She came back and said the driver was asleep. And as soon as I knew it I woke up in the woods stranded in a rose bush. She ran away how could she. The driver the carriage and the Pegasus were gone. I had know way of going back to the palace to tell father.
I got up and started walking I thought why would she run. I only had a couple gold coins and had know clue where the closest town was. I checked my pockets again and found a folded piece of paper I opened it and luckily it was a map it was getting dark so I fallowed the ink to a town it was small almost abandoned and I found a quant house in which know one lived in and decided to stay there for the night there was no bed so I just slept on the one blanket I brought. The next morning I took a trip around town and asked to borrow some of the towns people's things I got some food and water and a knew blanket I started to look for Pegasus so they could take me home the people said they saw some in the corn field they said it was a mile away so I started walking. As I walked some kids joined me I tried to show them away but that was useless so I let them fallow. I finally got to the corn field I saw know Pegasus so I tried to calm them then there it was a purple Pegasus one that got use down here I slowly walked up to it and let him smell my hand I jumped on it back and told him to bring me home he looked like he understood me and started flying the kids looked up in amazement. And as soon as I knew it we were above the clouds and only a mile away from the castle. We landed at the doorstep and I knocked my father answered "what are you doing back so early and where is the carrier and skyler." I answered "she ran she knocked the driver out then me and took the carriage and one of the Pegasus." I walked in to the house and went up to my room my dad said he was going to go the the castle next door to tell the queen. The house was empty cause most of the Garda volunteered to look for sky. I just sat in my room and wondered if I did the right thing telling them what if she had a good reason to leave?