CHAPTER - 1

Ellie's

"I'm glad that you chose our University Ms. Raven", the Dean in front of me spoke habang ibinabalik sa folder ang mga papers na pinasa ko bilang requirements matapos nitong pirmahan ang mga iyon.

"No Sir, I'm happy that you accepted me even though I didn't have a good record in my last school", I answered shyly but he just chuckled.

"Come on Ms. Raven, alam ko naman na hindi ka katulad ng ibang studyante dyan na walang patutunguhan, I can see a potential on you and our University is willing to help you"

"About what happened to the last school you attended? Don't worry about it iha, your Dad explained to me everything", I frowned from what he said.

"He came here?", I asked not breaking our eye contact.

"Yes and he told me tha--", he suddenly stopped from talking when someone started knocking on the door of his office.

"E-excuse me Ms. Raven", he stood up and went to the door to open it, I leaned my back on the couch and took my phone, I didn't even bother to look at the person who's now walking inside the office.

"Here's all the papers that you need Sir Carter, kasama na rin dyan yung list of participants na kailangan mo", saad ng babae, alam ko na babae yon kasi boses palang naman nya.

"Thank you so much Ms. Addison, you're the best", omg, ngayon ko lang napansin na malamya magsalita si Sir, so confirmed he's gay.

"You're welcome Sir, I need to go now, I still have a class to attend, see you around ", paalam ng babae and I heard her foot steps walking to the door.

At this time, I decided to look at her and damn!

I can't help but to check on her, she's wearing an office skirt and white polo, 2 bottons down, gosh she's gorgeous.

Before she completely leave the office, she glance at me so I smiled at her but what the fvck? She rolled her eyes on me before closing the door!

What's wrong with her?

"Ms. Raven? Are you with me?"

"P-pardon Sir?", gosh, I'm spacing out because of her.

He smiled and walked towards me so I stood up immediately.

"I said welcome to our University, hope you'll have a great time in here, you can go now. My secretary is outside, sya na ang bahala sayo magturo ng magiging kwarto mo", I smiled and claimed his hands for a shake.

"Yes Sir, thank you", I answered and started to walk outside.

"Follow me Ms. Raven", her secretary spoke so I just followed her.

May dormitory kasi itong University at dahil malayo ang school na 'to sa bahay ko, mas pinili ko na mag dorm nalang, ayoko din naman sa bahay kaya nga pinili kong mag aral sa malayo.

Simula kasi nung nawala si Mom dahil sa cancer, parang nawalan na din ako ng magulang kahit na buhay pa naman si Dad. Naging busy sya lalo sa trabaho at mas nawalan pa ng time sakin nung nagkaroon sya ng girlfriend.

Consistent honor student ako nung elementary hanggang senior high school pero last school year ako medyo nawalan ng gana sa pag aaral nung namatay si Mom.

Sobrang heartbroken ako at hindi mawala wala yung sakit, naging mainitin ulo ko at ilang beses nadamay sa gulo at mga away. Ilang beses din ako napunta sa detention.

Grabe, ngayong iniisip ko lahat, ang laki ng pinagbago ko. Pero natuto na ako, hindi pwedeng ganon ako palagi, kung nabubuhay si Mom, hindi nya magugustuhan yung ganong gawain ko. Kaya ngayong college na ako, aayusin ko na ulit ang buhay ko.