14-Call

Don't forget to vote darling <3

~Gianni~

I am now in her hotel room, laying on the couch, waiting for her to pack up and come to my house. I hear footsteps and then a sudden voice.

"So what do you actually do for work, because you and me both know you don't just own a club. Your to rich." She yells from the other room before walking back.

Damn this girl is smart.

Trying to figure out how I'm going to answer that. I turn to face her, she's still in my clothes.

"It's hard to explain but I own a company." I say.

She smiles and asks brightly. "What does your company do, and what's it called?"

"It's called angel, don't ask why, I don't know. We find, test, and sell weaponry." I say explain further, I mean what's the point of not telling her. She could look it up on Google and find the answer.

"That's kinda cool, is it legal?" She sideyes me suspiciously.

Good lord.

"For the most part, yeah."

"Gianni, that's dangerous. Oh my god, am I an accomplice?" She gasps.

"It's not dangerous, I pay the police to leave me alone. And no I don't think you knowing me makes you an accomplice." I reply to her.

"Yeah no shit, but like what if you piss someone of when your doing your illegal stuff," she spins around to me from her packing. Grabbing my face and squishing.

Woman please, this is abuse.

"One second." I says as I open my phone and call Alex.

"Hey baby." He says happily.

"Yeah hey, so um I have a problem." I say. I watch juniper looking like she might cry.

"Oh my goodness, what if you die,"

Girl. You need help.

"Like a company problem or a sex problem, I'm willing to help with both." He murmurs like he's not paying much attention.

"Well I told juniper about the company and what we do and now she's freaking out, she thinks I'm going to die." I explain. I can literally hear the pause that he makes.

He hesitates before speaking. "Why... why would she think your going to die."

I take a deep breath gazing and a panicked juniper. "She thinks because our company isn't totally legal that someone could get pissed and kill me.."

He laughs. "Did you tell your trained to like, not die."

I hand her the phone because Alex seems like he knows what to do.