chapter 1

Liked by bellahadid, kaiagerber and 1,554,897 othersy/ndicaprio first breakfast after being nominated for a grammy i guess 😳View all 8,083 comments

y/ndicaprio first breakfast after being nominated for a grammy i guess 😳
View all 8,083 comments

justinbieber sickest ever
     •y/ndicaprio love you so much dude!

bellahadid CONGRATULATIONS HOTTIE!!!

giselebundchen my gorgeous and talented girl 😍 I'm so proud! ❤️
     •user1 easy to be 'talented' when you're literally the most privileged nepo baby ever lmao

kendalljenner superstar
      •y/ndicaprio my lucky amulet!!
      ••user78 stoppp they're so cute
      •••user61 they hook up and I'll die on this hill

user23 so sick of these celebrity children who have no talent at all being awarded 🙄🙄
      •y/nsgurl just say you're jealous and go lol, she's extremely talented, her parents being famous doesn't change that

khloekardashian so you're this hot and talented?? leave some for us girlll

madisonbeer congrats rockstar!! 🤎🤎

naomicampbell 😍

haileybaldwin in love with you and your music, congrats!!!

• • • •

"Hey babe, did you see that Naomi Campbell commented on your post?" Kendall asked mindlessly as we watched tv on my living room.

"Yeah, I thought that was weird, like, wasn't she talking shit about me like a month ago?" I laughed.

"I think she was just trying to get a reaction, I don't know"

"I don't really care about it. Haven't cared about her since she talked shit about you." I shrugged and Kendall smiled.

After a bit of silence, my phone rang.

"Y/N Dicaprio, the superstar!" As soon as I picked up my dad said enthusiastically. "So terrific what you've been doing. I'm the proudest father ever."

"Thank you so much dad, it really means a lot!" I spoke to my dad on the phone as I watched Kendall pause the movie and go to the kitchen.

"No kid, I mean it. That's huge! I wish I could be there for the ceremony, but unfortunately there's no way we'll wrap up filming in time." He sighed sadly and I did the same.

"I know you tried dad, don't worry. I'll send you thousands of pictures if I win though." I chuckled and Kendall turned to me smiling.

"That award is already yours. Have you talked to your mom? To see if she'll be able to make it?"

"I'll call her right now. I think she'll be in L.A in three weeks, so hopefully it'll work out." My mom had been in Brazil for two weeks now. I had gone with her to see my family, but had to come back very quickly due to my hectic schedule.

My mom lived in Florida with her husband, kids and step kids, whom I loved dearly but didn't get to see as much. And my dad was away 80% of the time, either acting, working as an activist or going to award shows.

"Call her, I'm sure she'll go out of her way to come. I'll call you later kid, love you. Congrats again!" My dad said excitedly and I smiled.

"Love you dad. I miss you! As soon as you're free let's try and do something together okay?"

"It's a promise. I'll see you soon."

I hung up and sighed, falling back on the couch.

"He's not gonna be able to make the Grammy's?" My girlfriend asked softly as she came to sit next to me.

"Unfortunately no." I bit my cheek. "He's working so goddamn hard on this movie, I'm actually a bit worried." I laughed nervously.

"He's used to that baby. I'm sure he'll try and see you as soon as he can." She stroked my cheek and I grabbed her hand, giving it a kiss.

"Yeah. I'm gonna call my mom now to see if she'll be able to get here in time."

I grabbed my phone again and went to facetime my mom.

"Oi, mãe. (hi, mom) Que saudade! (I miss you)" I spoke in Portuguese to my mom. I had spent most of my childhood in Brazil since my mom spent most of her time in her native country back when I was a kid. With my dad being american and her working here, I had come to the US as a five year old, but always went back to Brazil to visit family and friends.

"Filha, que saudade, você está tão linda. (Hey, I miss you baby. You look so pretty.)" She spoke in her usual sweet manner and I smiled.

"Look who's with me." I switched back to English to include Kendall in the conversation.

"Hello miss Bundchen! How are you doing?" The brunette spoke excitedly. Even after being around my mom so much she still sometimes fangirled over her.

"Hey Kendall! It's so good to see you sweetie. You look stunning. And please, just call me Gisele" Both of them engaged in small talk and I smiled at the interaction.

After talking for a bit Kendall bid her goodbye and went back to finish the sandwiches she had started to make.

"Hey mom, I wanted to talk to you about the Grammy's." She nodded. "So, you know I was nominated, right?" She smiled largely and congratulated me again. "Well, I wanted to know if you'd be able to attend the ceremony?"

"For sure, Y/N! I already arranged everything here and I'll be able to set some things aside and attend. I know your dad won't be able to make it, he's really sad about it."

"I'm so happy, mom! Thank you so much, it means the world to me."

"I'd never miss it, bebê!" I smiled.

"How's everyone at home?"

"They're great, everyone's absolutely pumped at your nomination, we even had a celebration dinner just for you, I'll send you everyone's messages later."

"That's so cute" I chuckled.

"Amor, I have to go now. Tom and I are going out and we have to be there in 15 minutes. I miss you and can't wait to see you."

"Have fun you guys. I love you so much." I blew a kiss and hang up.

"God, I'll never get over you speaking Portuguese, it's so fucking hot." She put her hands on my waist when she got close enough and I laughed.

"Você acha? (you think so?)" I said naughtily and she cooled herself down playfully, making me chuckle. "I'm so freaking happy that she'll attend, Kenny."

"I can imagine." She smiled.

"You're coming too right? As my best friend?" I rolled my eyes at the term and she laughed.

"Wouldn't miss it even if my life depended on it. I can't wait to see you win that award, Y/N."

"I love you."

"I love you more, now let me get our sandwiches before they burn."