Lets Play

Word count:1480

Warnings: games, making out, confessions, love, pain, happy ending,

New York compound
(Living room)

Y/n's pov

I want to listen to what Wanda told me but I can't. There is something in me that wants him. Not just for a night but for more. I just wish I knew what I want is.

When Tony suggested truth or dare I was hesitant at first but after everyone agreed to play I did as well.

We all got ourselves drinks then we all sat down in the large living room. Tony decided he was going to start off the game.

"Okay Y/n truth or dare?" Tony asked.

"Dare." I said calmly.

"I dare you to kiss Bucky!"

"Okay." I said in a fake annoyed tone that only Wanda could tell.

I got up and went over to him I straddled his sitting form. I leaned in and we kissed roughly, with mostly tongue it was hot. We made out for about a minute when we both pulled away from the other. I knew he would have a boner so I looked at Wanda and she created a illusion that he didn't have one. But he knew it was there.

I got up off of him and went back to my spot on my couch. Everyone looked at one or both of us.

"They were under cover for 3 and a half months did you really think they didn't kiss at some point during that time." Wanda said as she looked at me.

"Okay my turn, Bucky truth or dare?" I asked with a smirk.

"Truth." He said calmly.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"68 days ago."

"It's been long hasn't it!" I gave him a smirk. Knowing very well that was the last time we both had sex.

Bucky's pov

"My turn. Steve truth or dare?" I asked him with a blank expression.

Don't do it Bucky! If you do this you'll be an ass! Shit I'm going to do it!

"Dare."

"7 minutes in heaven with Y/n."

Shit why!

"Okay." They said at the same time. They walked off to a closet and closed the door behind them.

I looked back at everyone but Wanda shot me a look of annoyance.

New York compound
(Closet)

Y/n's pov

When we walked in and closed the door Steve leaned in to try and kiss me but I dodged it.

"Sorry Y/n I didn't... Sorry!"

"It's fine." I said awkwardly.

I looked away from him for a couple of minutes and then I took a deep breath.

"Steve your a great guy but your not my guy. You will be great for someone but that isn't me."

"It's okay I get it but who is your guy?" He asked me with a genuine smile.

"Don't have one." I said back.

"Oh, but..."

"Yea there is someone but there is not anything going on with us." I said with a sad smile.