Chapter 101-114 End

Chapter 101 Learning Martial Arts

  The next day, Li Hongmei stopped going to the orchard, and even Guan Guowei went to the orchard early to take a look and came back. The orchard was left to Zheng Cheng to manage, and he hired someone to do the weeding, pruning of fruit branches, fertilization and pest control.

  My parents didn't go to the orchard, and they stayed with my brother and sister at home, so Guan Miaoyi could only stay at home obediently. In addition, she has to go to her vegetable farm to add some ingredients to the well, so she has no time to run up the mountain.

  Guan Miaoyi did not find a chance to go to the orchard until she was sent back to school in the afternoon.

  But she wasn't too worried that the water in the well would bottom out. I watered twice yesterday. The growth of the fruit trees in my own orchard is probably better than that of the nearby orchards. I will not water it again this week. Although water is also used for fertilization and insect control, the water in the reservoir is not. The water is enough. She will go back to the mountain next week and fill it up after Uncle Zheng Cheng has finished watering the fruit trees.

  A few minutes before the evening self-study back to school this time, the first class was very lively, and the center of the lively was Guan Miaoyi. The examination papers have not been issued yet, and the results have not come out yet, but everyone knew from the students in the first examination room last Thursday that Guan Miaoyi was admitted with the second grade of the whole grade, and many people agreed unanimously. She must be the first in the class in this mid-term exam.

  They were all complimenting her, but Guan Miaoyi felt something was wrong when she heard it. Those who are usually close to her and who have nothing to do with her, say that she will definitely be the first in the exam. Why are those who are close to Gao Xinyun also praising her, then she is sure that she is the first, who says she is not? Who are you in a hurry with first?

  This is not right, this is simply flattering. The higher you hold it, the harder you fall.

  After figuring out what some people were thinking about, Guan Miaoyi laughed so happily, when others praised her, she was humble, and when the classmates who played well with Gao Xinyun praised her, she said, "You really know how to praise people. , Rainbow farts can blow, come on, come on, praise a few more words, I love to hear it."

  Just so confident! She believed that she would be able to pass the exam, so she wouldn't let them succeed.

  Those few choked, turned around, and rolled their eyes where Guan Miaoyi couldn't see them.

  The paper was not issued that night, and it was not until the next day in class that the teachers of each subject handed out the paper.

  Every time a paper is handed out, the classmates sitting near Guan Miaoyi will lean over to look at Guan Miaoyi's paper, and then exclaim: "Wow, one hundred percent, full marks!"

  Then the teachers of each subject announced with a smile that in this exam, Guan Miaoyi's single subject is not only the first in the class, but also the first in the school!

  In the end, the head teacher announced that Guan Miaoyi ranked first in the school in terms of total scores in the three subjects. She also said that there was a math question in this exam, and she was the only one in the whole grade who did it.

  Gao Xinyun was so angry that her nose was crooked, but Guan Miaoyi was quite modest in front of her teachers and classmates. When she and Gao Xinyun met elsewhere, she laughed until her gums were exposed.