Prologue

Sasuke's POV

"I Looked at the old blood-covered family album that consist my childhood memories, Everything seems like a dream as I flip the pages one by one looking through every pictures. My heart ache as if the world is ready to give up on me and with that I do wish it would be the end of my life...

The cold breeze of the night felt like forever Sleeping once again in the lonely walls of my bedroom hoping I wouldn't have the same nightmare about that trauma. I closed my eyes and went to a deep slumber

(HIS STILL SLEEPING THIS IS ONLY A DREAM)

My body was in a valley full of white powder-snow, It is normal here in japan to snow but its 20th July so it was supposed to bloom some beautiful yellow petals of Sunflowers. It wasnt cold even im in the ground with the snow it was already obvious to me that this is only a dream, I started to walk out of curiosity of this new place. Walking mindlessly I stopped at a cementary  the konoha's public grave yard. Even I was far away My eyes caught at a statue it was very clean with light up candles surrounding the odd statue of a woman, I could see a resemblance off fox like ears on the staue's hair with nine tails on her back.  And underneath her was a headstone with carvings on it. "Hokage Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Uchiha" as I read the last name it made me flustter. Uchiha...

Naruto? Its a boy name but the statue is a woman. Is this a sign that I would marry a future hokage? And Uzumaki Namikaze? I read those name before but couldnt remeber clearly.

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze show yourself to me...

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Kiyoki's pov and 3rd persons pov

The hidden villiage of  kazuya is always be peaceful and beautiful, The land of kazuya is located far east and it seems to be enclosed by a shield of green chakra. Kiyoki Watanabe (Naruto's adopted name) was reading under a large blue willow tree while he can hear the giggles and laughter of his adopted siblings, Yuki and kanji watanabe.
'Yuki, Kanji 15 minutes left before heading home' kiyoki shouted at the two

'Nii-chan can we stay longer?' Complained kanji with crossed arms frustrated a bit

'You want dad's belt or mom's slipper? Choose' I said normaly,  kanji is a troublemaker often times to be a problamatic at school or at home but he is a fun guy, he may have an iq lower of 120 but he is a strong konochi regardless his age of 7.

'Eh?! Were just joking around nii-chan kiyo!' Yuki immediately protested and covering the mounth of kanji. Yuki the middle child is over the top goody two shoes but she had a wierd hobby of collecting old ragged dolls that wear traditional kimonos.

'Just hurry up! I have to help mom make dinner!' I said and picked up my large amount of books they were heavy as well and my brown back pack

the two younger siblings also rushed to pick thier belongings that was near kiyoki's things, they walked along the vally's path way it was 4:26 pm so its still bright and sunny outside

Once they reached thier home, naruto greeted his adopted parents in the garden. His adopted mother loved to grow flowers or crops while the dad is helping her plant a new baby oak tree

'Kiyoki, Finish your homework and help your dad instead at the shrine. Yuki will learn today how to cook' Mom Sein Watanabe announced as she pat kiyoki's shoulder as a sign of proudness to her adopted son

Kiyoki went up to his room, reading the last few pages of his history book about the beginning of kazuya.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hehehhe I will never update careless because I forgot the plotwist of it love ya!♡♡