Love Beneath Lies

______________________________

Playlist Series #3

Playlist Series is a series of epistolary whose stories are told and inspired by songs.

______________________________

Love Beneath Lies

Second chances. Those two words are not in Lexi Valdez's vocabulary at all. Once you fucked up, that's it. No calls. No contacts. Nothing. But when she got to meet Niko Guerrera, her first love–her first heartbreak, years after he ghosted her, she promised to get her revenge. For all the hate. All the pain. And one steamy night was all it took to get her plan on track.

Though, as many say, there's a thin line between love and hate. Will her plan work? Amidst the lies, will there still be love beneath them all?

- an epistolary inspired by Taylor Swift's I Almost Do.

______________________________

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is not affiliated with any of the mentioned schools in the story. In addition, some of the mentioned places in the story are purely fictional.

I do not own the pictures used in the story as they mostly came from Pinterest. All credits to the rightful owner. No portrayers intended.

This epistolary is written in Taglish, and unlike the first two books of this series, this will not have narrative chapters. Instead, special chapters will be narrated.

This book contains mature content such as profanities, explicit content, violence. Rest assured that I will put trigger warnings for chapters with sensitive content. Also, do expect certain changes in the format (e.g., nicknames in Messenger, the format in different socmed, etc.) as I am still exploring which format I'm best comfortable with.

______________________________

Author's Note:

Welcome to the third book of Playlist Series! I never would've thought I will be able to write as far as this. I was writing this book while school had been hectic with schoolworks and clinical duties. Doubts never left me as I write. I doubted whether I could publish this book without making you wait too long. But despite that, Love Beneath Lies is here! Thank you for waiting for Lexi and Niko. Sit back, relax, and enjoy their rollercoaster ride of a story.

You can use the hashtags #LBLwp to share your thoughts or tag me @aliasteriaWP! I would love to hear feedback from you, my luminaries! ♡

______________________________

Started: 01/04/23

Published: 04/09/23

Finished: 03/30/24

______________________________

Copyright © 2023 aliasteria

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in a manner without the author's prior permission, except for the use of direct quotation. My works are my own. Plagiarism is a crime.

UNEDITED