170

Messenger
--------

Kuya Dwight

June 11, 2020 AT 7:10 AM

ingat ka pauwi kuya

Thanks

But are you sure?

about?

About what you'll do

i have no other choice kuya

i have to

You'll hurt each other, you know that?

i already hurt her kuya

i couldn't keep my promise to ate evelyn

sabi ko di ko sasaktan si phoebe eh

pero hindi ko kaya kuya

i know she'd want to shoulder everything i'm feeling right now pero ayaw ko

hindi dapat

ayaw kong makaabala pa

and to do that, this is the only way i can think of

kahit mali

kailangan ko

--------

my twelve am

June 13, 2020 AT 12:00 AM

Hi. Wala na akong mukhang ipapakita sayo kaya hindi ko rin alam kung pano ko sisimulan to. I'm sorry, tam. I'm happy to hear you love me, too, pero hindi ko kaya. I want to show you the best version of me. Pero I'm nowhere near that right now. Sirang sira ako ngayon. All I have is broken pieces and I don't want you to pick them up one by one, trying to attach all together. I know you. Problema ko, problema mo rin, right? But I want to be the one to pick them up. And if time permits na may chance pa ako, ipapakita ko sayo na buo na ako. Only if the chains on your door remains unlocked. If my love is still welcomed. Kasi I know, ikaw lang mamahalin ko. But I also know that it's just wishful thinking that you still love me after this. After hurting you.

I'm sorry if I'm being selfish. I'm sorry. I really can't say anything other than sorry. But I hope you know that everything we had is real. I love you, truly. But you have to let me go. I have to let go. Everything that's been happening around me had been too much, I really don't know what to do. Ayaw kitang madamay pa. I don't want to share my burdens to you. Ngayon pa nga lang, hindi ko alam kung tama ba to. Kung tama bang iwan ka nang basta basta. Kung tama bang iwanan ka sa ere matapos mong sabihin na mahal ko rin ako. I really don't deserve you. This Niko doesn't deserve the love you are giving and will give me. I'm sorry, tam. But remember my twelve AMs will always be yours. Will always be you.
Deleted

You cleared their nickname.

forget me lexi.
Delivered

--------
Twitter
--------

niko 🔒
@niko_g

no turning backs. i've done it. i'll carry this guilt forever.

💬0 🔃0 ❤️0

--------

To be continued
See you on part 2!