Chapter 1: Final Selection

wattup, sorry this took some time to write, I've been kinda busy, but enjoy this chapter.

____________________________________

(y/n) POV

Finally, The day has come. Final Selection.

I've been training nonstop and have been practicing my new breathing styles nonstop for months.

And now today is the day to test out all that training.
It won't be that hard, Right?

I packed my stuff and headed off to Mt. Fujikasane where Final selection was held.

The trip was supposed to take two days, but I got sidetracked and it took me four days.

When I arrived, It was held on top of the mountain which meant that I had to make it to the top of the mountain,

'This is gonna take a while'.

On the way up, I saw a boy with peach-like hair(Sabito) , A boy with black hair(Giyuu) ,But then I saw two girls.

They had a butterfly hair pin, One had a butterfly Haori, The other had one similar to it. One looked older than the other. But ever time I looked at them, The short girl was looking at me with the intent to kill.

So I stayed in the boys path to stay in the clear.

After a while, I finally made it to the top of the mountain.  There were two identical kids explaining the rules of the Final Selection.

We had to survive in the forest until daylight. They explained that there were demons in the forest and that we were risking our lives and that if we want to, we can turn back.

But I had nothing that I cared for, So I didn't really care if I died, I even wanted to died in that moment.
But many people turned back, The black haired boy hesitated but stayed.

After everything, they told us that we can now enter.

'Here I go, let's hope for the best. I've trained for months for this moment. Now it's time to show it off'.

When I entered in, I turned for a sec and a demon charged straight at me. I hesitated for sec, but stayed

'I've prepared my whole life for this, I can't waste it all'.

"Space breathing, 1st form,
comet strike!"

'Boom, just like that. Now to do that for a few more hours. Might at as well go deeper in the forest', I thought to himself.

But I guess I was making to much noise because there were around ten demons surrounding me.

3rd POV

But this is perfect for a specific move,

"2nd form,
Shadow of the light!"

(y/n) jumps in the trees and strikes the demons one by one, and soon enough he's defeated all the demons.

'that took too much energy, I gotta be more careful-'.

He was interrupted by a sudden boom that made his skin crawl. He hid behind the trees to see what this demon was. He knew it had to be huge to make that much of a bang, but didn't know the danger he was getting himself in to.

And what came out what was a humongous demon that had dozens of hands on his body,