Bio

Ello and welcome to my Shinobu x male reader.

Kinda dumb of me to be writing more than 1 book at a time, but I'll regret it later on.
Enjoy!
____________________________________

Name: (y/n) (l/n)
Age: 10 (In the beginning)
hair color: (h/c)
Eye color: (e/c)
Height: 5'8
Favorite color: (f/c)
Birthday: February 5

Space Breathing forms:

1st form: Comet strike (A singular slash that deals decent damage)
2nd form: Shadow of the light (The user hides and comes out for slashes that deal a good amount of damage)
3rd form: Void of darkness (The user circles around the opponent and sends slashes at them)
4th form: Dark matter (The user does a fast slash that is quick and powerful)
5th form: Orbital Clash (The user charges straight at the opponent and sends slashes while moving forward)
6th form: Celestial Devastation (The user sends multiple close and long strikes that are sharp)
7th form: Scorching Cosmical ether (The user sends slashes that leave burns)
8th form: Galactical slashes ( The user spins in circular rotation while sending multiple slashes)
9th form: Lunar Eclipse (The User sends slashes that go in an unpredictable direction)
10th form: Universal Destruction (The user ends slashes on slashes and practically destroys anything in its path. But, the move uses a lot of
energy/stamina to use)

Love interest:

 Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu Kocho

Uniform

This'll be your Haori

Backstory: (y/n) lived a in town where everything was not cheap, because of this, (y/n) spent most of his time doing errands to earn money for his family. needless to say he was a hard worker. But one day after returning home from an errand. He entered his house to find guts, blood stains, and body parts everywhere. He was Shocked, and mad. He worked so hard for what? his family to be killed by a demon.

After that Incident, He was destined to become a member of the demon slayer corps. He swore on himself that he didn't want anyone else to feel that pain.
But what will happen when he comes across soon to be insect hashira, Shinobu Kocho.

_______________

Ello there. I've already got most of this story written down. So maybe you'll get fast chapters? or not.

If I ever make mistakes don't be afraid to tell me, we all have to correct our mistakes.

But anyways, I'll see you in the next chapter, see ya.

405 words