Chapter two

Takes place two weeks after the last chapter.

      Nathaira's loneliness had been eating at her. Day after day, waiting and waiting. But nothing in her life seemed to change. She woke up did any chore she needed to do, went to the store if necessary and went on occasional walks. She hadn't had a social interaction in ages. Since she moved to Japan she hadn't made any friends. Maybe it was the way her curse made her look, or her minimal effort at talking to people. But today... felt diffrent.

     Nathaira on her way to a small lunch Cafe after finishing some errands when she spotted an animal shelter. It was a small building in a busy part of the city. Natharia though about going in, but she knew if she followed through with the idea she would do a little more then just donate to the shelter. But at the same time, some company in her small boring apartment sounded very nice. She had been trying to decorate recently, she bought two small loveseats for her living room, a rug, and coffee table. She truly didn't know why she hadn't started decorating sooner. It gave the place a much needed homey feeling. She had also started working on making clothes recently, it was a fun and easy way of making some money. A small animal seemed like a good idea, but she needed to think about it some more to make sure she wouldn't regret it. With that, Natharia continued her trip to the cafe.

      The food was wonderful, but at the same time it could have also been the fact that it was her first non- microwavable meal in a bit. It wasn't that Natharia didn't know how to cook, she was an amazing cook, she used to make food for her family everyday. But she had gotten very lazy recently, which was out of charcter for what used to be an energetic girl who couldn't sit still if her life depended on it, now showering and putting ramen in the microwave was irritable to her. She had decided on going to the shelter, she needed a reason to get out of bed every morning and an another life was the perfect reason.