Judica

She, Judy Moody, was bored with a capital B. Mr. Todd gave everyone free time. But Judy didn't know what to do. Drawing! She quickly reached into her bag and grabbed her sketchpad. She started drawing her favorite doll, Hedda-Get-Betta. Just then, she turned and saw Jessica Finch looking over her shoulder.  

Jessica: What'cha drawing?

Judy: My doll. Her name's Hedda-Get-Betta. When I grow up, I want to be a doctor.

Jessica: That's really cute, Judy.

Judy smiled and- wait. Did Jessica just say what Judy think she said. Did she just call her, "cute"?

Judy: Uh, th-thanks.

???: HAHAHAHA!

The turned their heads and saw Brad and Leo Laughing at them.

Brad: JUDY LIKES JEESICA! JUDY LIKES JESSICA!

Angered, Judy yelled,

Judy: I-I DO NOT!

Just then, Mr. Todd clapped his hands.

Mr. Todd: Class, please! Settle down. Judy, you have an inside voice, so please use it. Brad and Leo, you two just earned yourselves a brand new white card. I will not tolerate bullying within these walls.

Leo: But we weren't bulling, we were just-

Mr. Todd: Saying Judy likes Jessica without knowing for sure? If you don't know the facts, please keep you comments to yourself. Now say you're sorry.

Leo & Brad: Sorry.

Mr. Todd: Girls, will you be willing forgive these two.

Jessica: Sure.

Judy: Ok.

But Judy did not forgive them. Not after what they said. But on the bus ride home, Judy was asking herself a very important question. Did she like Jessica?

 No! Of course not! She's such a fink. A fink with pretty eyes. And nice smooth hair wrapped into a beutiful ponytail. And really cute freckles. 

Judy: Oh- Oh my...

She, Judy Moody, was in a mood. A I-Love-My-Mortal-Enemy Mood.