2. Ticket - Muzan x reader

Synopsis: I used an OTP prompt generator and it came up with this-

Muzan is about to leave for work. Y/N asks them if they've forgotten anything, and Muzan gives them a kiss. Y/N turns red and opens their hand to reveal Muzan's keys/wallet/etc., saying 'I meant this, but thanks.' –

Warnings: Might be OOC,

Word count: 207

Warnings: None/ Fluff

Pronouns: They/Them

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

The past few days had practically been pure bliss, with how busy Muzan usually is intimate moments between you two are few and far between. Recently though he had been given a few weeks off for the holidays. However, all good things must come to an end.

After the weeks you had together passed he once again had to go on another business trip.

You wrapped your arms around his waist while he rested his head against your shoulder.

"I wish we could have had more time together."

His grip on your waist tightens lightly, "I will be back before you know it, love."

After the tearful goodbye, you looked around your empty house, the silence was already becoming too much to bear. Then you spotted something on the table, it was his train ticket!

You quickly grabbed it and ran out of the house, it looked like you caught him just in time.

"Muzan aren't you forgetting something?" You asked slightly out of breath.

"Oh. right." He placed a fast kiss on your lips. Your face and ears suddenly heated up as you held up his ticket in your right hand.

"I meant this but thanks."

He let out a deep chuckle at your flustered state.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰