CHAPTER 23: Welcome to Hesperia

《《 》》

ORIGIN OF THE FUSION

by Purple_Tips

Chapter 23 || WELCOME TO HESPERIA

Hesperia (Hes-per-ya). This is the world of dark and light enchantresses, wherein it is found in parallel dimension of the normal world. You may encounter different abilities and powers within an enchantress.

Source Pinterest

Source Pinterest.com edited by Purple_Tips

FIVE KINGDOMS OF HESPERIA

Utopian (Yu-top-yan). Is the highest and strongest among the five kingdoms of Hesperia. That is found in South East of Hesperia. There palace is made of old rocks and golds. They are all light enchantress.

Serpetua (Ser-pet-wa). Is the kingdom of fire and the origin of dark enchantresses that is found in West Hesperia. Their palace is made up of rocky soil that located underground and each floor is classified as the nine circles of hell.

Damian (Dam-yan). The crystal kingdom which is the crystal is rare and it possessed a power. It is located at the South-West of the Hesperia.

Frostia (Fros-ti-ya). The ice kingdom of the North East Hesperia. Anyone who will go there if you don't have the cryokinetic construct ability will die as the moment you step on their kingdom. You may ask permission to them for you to have a protection.

Wandia (Wan-dya). This is the home of enchanted spells' master. They are the origin of spells in the Hesperia. They can learn about new powers. Located at South Hesperia.

《《 》》

ABILITIES WITHIN HESPERIA

Fusion Ability. The combination of two or more powers between light and dark enchant that gives unended enchant powers of an enchantress. He/She owns every power that build the whole Hesperia.

Therianthropy. A kind of dark enchantress who has an ability of shapeshifting or metamorphose into other type of animals.

Respiratoriumist. Ability to give life or breath to non-living things. Mostly, this is the ability of Serpetuan and Damian.

Aerokinesis. An ability to control the wind including smoke, moist and fog. Some of light enchantress own this kind of ability.

Weather Modification. This ability to control the weather in different forms such as winter, summer, spring, rainy, etc. Found mostly in Frostia and Wandia.

Cryokinetic Construct. Ability to construct ice structures in different shapes and sizes. Found in Utopian and Damian kingdom.

Power Mimicry. It is the ability to copy the power or ability of others and capable to absorb the energy. Ability of Wandia Kingdom.

Psychokinesis. Ability to control one's mind or control things with the used of mind upon concentration including plants, animals, human, etc. both living and non-living things.

Psychotic Ability. Also known as mind reader. He/She can read someone's thought using psyche ability.

Skeleton Manipulator. Minions of Serpetua or the dark knights.

High Pitcher. It's the ability to create a high pitch sound that range 550-1000 hertz that can break a wine glass.

Metalism Changing. It's the ability to change the shape, size and figure of different metal with the help of enchanted spells.

Telepathy Signal. An ability to communicate between minds.

Pure White Enchanted Dragon. The crystal white dragon who symbolized the light enchantresses. It has a capability to protect anyone who owns it and also it gives extra powers. This dragon can hold any kind of ability in the whole world of Hesperia. The replicate of this dragon is created by dark enchantresses, who embedded in their dark soul by the means of anger, sorrow, lusts and gluttony.

Lousell Ero. They believe that Lousell Ero is the original master of pure white dragon. He is the greatest light enchantress that lives 1000 years ago who build everything in Hesperia's world.

Garden of Nipoa (Harden ng Nipoa). This is a garden of graves wherein the light enchantress' souls are turning into seeds. When it comes the right time, it will grow and bloom a beautiful flower.

Lambana. It is a yellowish butterfly that is collecting the soul of dead light enchantress and bring it to the Garden of Nipoa.

Babaylan. A woman who has a healer power. It can heal both dark and light enchanter.

Bathala. The name of God in Hesperia.

Daygante. A giant tree like creature that produces acid toxin liquid.

Ethnagito. A place wherein the Espada ng Nezora is located.

Espada ng Nezora. A powerful sword among all the enchanted weapon that sometimes known as the fusion sword. The only one who can use the sword is the Fusion Enchantress.

Yin Yang Circle of Life. The enchanted circle that returns the breath of the dead body of light enchantresses, if one of them sacrificed his/her life in the center of Yin Yang Circle by the use of Espada ng Nezora.

Eclipse De Lune. This is the kind of eclipse that red and yellow moon will going to overlap with each another and it is happened once a decade.

Darhadia. Where all of the spirit goes both the light and dark enchantress.

To be continued... 

Author's Note:

All of the details that I stated above are all fictional. NOT REAL. They are all product of my naughty imagination that I mold inside my mind. In short guni-guni ni Miss Purple!

Please Vote and Comment❣️

@Purple_Tips

《《 》》