Noctyx Babies (Noctyx 3rd POV)

Yugo woke up and got out of bed. It was already 9 AM, and he heard no sign of the other members doing their daily routines.

He went to Sonny and Alban's room to check. Alban was curled up in the corner of the bed, while Sonny slept on his side. Everything looked normal, except...

Yugo rubbed his eyes to make sure it wasn't his illusion. They became smaller!

"K-KYOUDAI! W-wake up! What happened to y'all..." Yugo panicked and let out a little squeal.

"Yugo-San?" Alban woke up and mumbled.

"Albanyan!! What happened to you?" Yugo tried to catch his breath while saying this.

Sonny woke up too. "Where... where is my gun..." he rubbed his eyes.

"Why did y'all turn into Aka-Chan (babies)??!!" Yugo asked.

"I don't knyow..." Alban pouted. "Oh nyooo, where are the valuables that I kept beside me last night?"

Yugo went into Uki and Fulgur's room. The two were huddled together as usual, but they also became a time smaller.

"WHY ARE MY KYOUDAIS ALL BABIES??? NANI???" Yugo sounded exactly like having a rage-quit during one of his gaming streams.

"Time to make breakfast for them, I guess." Yugo sighed and walked into the kitchen. He toasted a few slices of bread and put some condensed milk on them. He put the slices on 4 plates, then found a whole bottle of milk in the fridge that he bought yesterday. He poured the milk into 4 glasses and set them on the table.

"Guys, come and eat!" Yugo called from the dining room.

"I want negi..." Sonny moaned as tears fell from his cheeks.

"Kyoudai, we can't have negi for breakfast, you can't get full by eating only negi." Yugo remained calm but his heart was flipping over and over again.

After a chaotic breakfast of the babies asking for different foods but ended up eating the same thing, the little ones wanted to play.

"Yugo-San, read this to us!" Uki held a book in his short, puffy arms.

"Yeah, read this to us!" Fulgur threw his small arms in the air and cheered.

"O-okay?" Yugo said with uncertainty.

Yugo read the story out loud. "And then they... Kissed?" Yugo turned to look at the little ones, with an astonished expression on his face.

"YAYYYYYY! LET'S GOOOOOO!" Fuu-Chan screamed with joy. Uki was laughing.

"What is this book that you both wanted me to read???" Yugo asked.

"Oh, it's BL." Uki answered calmly.

Yugo slammed his hand onto his face. "Eyo..." He moaned.

---------- TIMESKIP ----------

"Hey! That's my diamond! Give it back!" Alban pouted.

"Nyo, this is the VSF headquarters, you need to listen to what I say!" Sonny said with a bit of anger.

"Sonny~~~ Sonny onii-chan~~~" Alban suddenly leaped out of his seat and embraced Sonny.

Sonny shivered in surprise for a mere second.

"What are you both doing? Playing... Minecraft?" Yugo opened the door.

But the two ignored Yugo and continued to sort out the case of who the diamond belongs to.

"Hey, wait, the diamond once belong to Uki I think." Sonny said.

"How did you- I mean, why is it Uki's?" Alban asked.

"It's Uki's! Bruh!" Sonny said.

"Nyo! It's mine! What a phantom thief steals becomes his!" Alban grunted.

Now Sonny pretended he can't hear anything.

"WHAAAAAT? ALBAN! I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUU!" Sonny yelled.

"NYA NI NYU NYE NYO! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?" Alban yelled also.

"Nani, why are you fighting?" Yugo finally said.

"Over that diamond! Sonny Onii-Chan said it's not mine!"

"But he stole it from Uki! I saw it the other day!"

Yugo was speechless.

"You know what," Alban said, "I'm gonna give back the diamond to Uki!" Alban said.

"Good boy, Albanyan!" Sonny said.

"And then I'm gonna steal something of yours!"

"Wait what?" Sonny froze in surprise.

"First your heart, then your diamonds!" Alban smirked. "KYAAAAAAAA!" He jumped onto Sonny and gave him a warm hug again.

"I'm just kidding Sonny onii, you're too good for me to steal anything." Alban said sweetly.

They didn't realized Yugo closed the door and headed out.

"Damn, what's wrong with them today, they turned into kids, and then..."

"Yugo-san!" Sonny opened the door and ran towards Yugo. He hugged Yugo's left leg. "Can I have negi? I want to give some negi to Alban, he's so nice!"

"Uhh, are you sure?" Yugo said.

"Yes!" Sonny said with a bright smile on his face. Then came Alban cheering behind Sonny.

"Yugo! I found another story! Can you read it?" Uki said.

"Okay? Where is it?" Yugo went into the Psyborg room.

"W-Wait, YOU USED MY COMPUTER TO SEARCH UP FOR... MORE BL STORIES? KYOUDAIIIIIII- YOU CAN'T DO THIS..." Yugo sighed.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Author's Note:

Hello guyssss! I finished this in a hurry because I uploaded this for Alban's fanfic reading event... I HOPE I CAN GET NOTICED :crying: ANYWAYS ENJOY!