Part 4: Aftermath

AN:

AN:

Alright everyone, here it is. The final chapter of our pilot. Once again we really thank you all for reading this. Me and CrackedInkWell were happy to make this and we want to thank EMositeCC for allowing us to use their Angel AU concept for this pilot.

Now that we've reached the end, we want to let you know that both me and Cracked agreed we're going to wait a month to see how the fic does in terms of favs/kudos, comments, and views on all three of the sites we've posted this on (A03, FF.net, and Wattpad) and we're going to then judge if we find that we got enough support to make this into a series. Please comment what you thought of the pilot as well as share it with others. Now let's begin the final part.

As soon as the portal had opened up, Millie rushed through. "Woo! Now that was fun!"

"So, what did I miss this time?" Loona asked with her arms folded.

"Let's just say that a certain gang won't be bothering our client any time soon," Moxxie said as he walked through the door. "But right now, I'm almost exhausted."

"It was another mission accomplished!" Blitzo exclaimed as he went through. And being the last, Loona had closed the portal behind him. "So, did we miss anything?"

"Besides me kicking some ninja butt on Ninja Gaiden and Collin not returning any of my calls? It's been a slow day."

"Sounds great." Blitzo smiled as he turned to his employees and saw Moxxie had a worried look. "What's wrong?"

"Sir, do you think that maybe we might have crossed a few lines back there? Especially how it... ended?"

"There wasn't much we could have done," Millie said while patting his back. "If we didn't step in, who knows what mayhem they could have caused."

"I know, but-"

"You guys? We did the right thing." Blitzo said as he knelt down to their eye level and put a hand over their shoulders. "It was a difficult situation, but in the end, we did what was best. At the end of the day, that's all we can do. And you know what? I'm proud of you - both of you." With a nod, he stood up tall. "In fact, given how difficult today's mission was, everyone here deserves a break."

"Sir?" Moxxie tilted his head.

"I'm giving you guys the day off! No, even better! For the whole weekend, you guys are free from work. You all deserve it."

"Yes!" Millie shouted with joy as she pumped her fist in the air. "Now we can finally go see that new spy movie that just came out."

"But sir?" Moxxie looked hesitant. "What about Dan-"

"I'll tell him the good news myself. I'll tell him that his brother is safe and the gang won't bother him anymore. In fact, I think he'll be happy to know they'll be in Hell soon after they fail their judgment case. In the meantime, you guys go and have some fun. Just be back here by Monday."