Chapter 3:DWARVES

CHAPTER 3: DWARVES
Rimuru pov:
After what had happened between me and ranga we went back and l decided to do what l want now. I did a concealing barrier all over the goblin village so no one can enable to see what I'm about to do and no one can see our village. For the outsiders they can't see a thing, the only thing that they can see are a small barrier that is enough to cover the village because of the illusion but actually its a lot more bigger in the inside of the barrier. Then l started creating what I want. I created a tall golden yellow diamond palace. It is made from golden diamonds in the outside. It is as tall as the burj khalifa or even taller with 160 floors, each floor contains different rooms, designs and colors not only that l also established and created a magic elevator, magic technology and magic science in nearly a day with the help of gay ciel. It's a tower that is so tall that it kinda like reached the heavens but no one can see it because of my concealment. Then l started creating maids and butlers since back in my world l am an overlord fan l created a pleadies battle butlers and a pleadies battle maids. Not to mention l started on creating guardians on each floor just like overlord. They are hidden on each floors. And l also created my rainbowed diamonds throne room. Then outside l saw the goblins, rigurd, rigur, and gobta, and the star wolves in shock. It looks like they can't be left on what the hell did they just saw. But let's pretend it didn't happened. So in the outside l created a big gate and inside of the gate is a dimension with ocean and sea creatures of it and abundants of seafoods. Then l also created it to be a tourist attraction and l named it Boracay.
Because it looks like that beautiful island from the Philippines. And then after that l started creating abundants of agricultural foods and plants so that my future people would not have to worry about anything. It contains other worlders fruits and vegetables. Then l talked to the goblins that there job is to learn from the magical teachers that l created they will teach them about agriculture, architecture, academics, swordmanships, magic, technology, fashion and more. I also evolved ranga to be a catastrophic being with a magicule breeder. Not to mention his wolf form is so spectacular because his fur turned into a magnificent black fur with golds in it and in his claws and tail are golds. His eyes and teeths are also golds. And his humanoid form is yet again so amazingly handsome. Well it's because l need to treat my pets right. Then l started on evolving the goblins to be Saint level from this worlds standards. The star wolves under my command has grown a little larger with black and white fur color and a golden eyes. During these days they have been on a harsh and academical training.

Ranga pov:
What is this? My master just continues on creating such out of this universe thing. A golden yellow diamond palace that can reach the heavens and stars? A dimension that has an amazing beach ocean. And a big fields of agriculture? He even evolved me and the rest of his people. Just what the hell is happening?

Rimuru pov:
I found out that there are dwarves in this world so l decided to travel there with gobta and other star wolves so that they can teach my people. I left ranga to manage things here while I am gone.
And so after 1 day of traveling. Normally it would be 3 days but due to the evolution of the star wolves they run with incredible yet comfortable speed. Then l told them to wait up. When I entered the Dwarven kingdom I immediately said in my thoughts. "it's okay, its not that bad" I mean what can you expect? Then people started to look at me and be like "who is that?" "he's so hot" "his beauty is outf this world" even men had fallen in loved with my beauty. We are in unadvanced world. Then there's a commotion looks like there nas been an incident in the mines then one of the guards told me about what happened so l immediately created health potions that are 100% made from hipokte grass. Then after that l waited and heard the news that they are fine and wanted to see me. So l met them then they bowed and showed their appreciation. Then l met kaijin which is one of the best dwarven crafster and ask if he could helped me to teach our people some craftsmanship but it looked like he is in a pinch because of his huge project then he can't at the moment. So l initially helped him by analyzing the magic swords and creating for about a dozen of them. Then that's when he praised and started to be grateful of me. Because if it's not for me they will be at a pinched. Then he invited me to a elven woman's bar. And I'm like "Im not even attracted to women" so they are shocked but I told them that l could just drink with them. Then suddenly when we opened the elven bar door all of the people there started to look at me and fainted because of my beauty. Whether it's a girl or a boy. Then the elven girl tried to hit me and touched me but before they can even touched me l glared at them with a deaths aura then said"l am not attracted to girls, I'm gay"then suddenly everyone's in shocked and had their Jaws drop. Fast forward after that we drinked and asked me about my gay life. Then suddenly a mother fucking asshole just ruined the fun. A man named vesta insulted me then kaijin punched him in the face. Then they went into a fight.
After that kaijin and the dwarves are arrested and told to meet the king. When we were in the kings throne room they didn't handcuffed me because the guards are afraid at me that they almost peed in their pants. Then the king entered the room then he started looking at them and in me then suddenly he froze. I looked at him in the eye with an evil smug look on my face. Because I felt like he felt something that he shouldn't felt. And l know that he felt something he didn't felt before.

Gazel's pov:
What the hell is this? l can't read this guy. I felt something that I had never felt before in my whole life. An aura that scared the shit out of me. Although he didn't emit any of it l felt it. I can't move. I am frozed unable to speak properly and it in a mental pain. So are the others in the room

3rd person pov:
The trial has started
*fast forward
Gazel banned the dwarves and maked vesta out of his nobility status.
And gazel send out a spy on rimuru. But rimure saw the spy aed detected that it is a woman. Then he looked at where she is. Then the spy is shocked that she has been noticed.

Rimuru pov:
The dwarves decided to served me then l saw a spy then stared at her. Then saw her in sweat.
We left the Dwarven kingdom after kaijin and the three dwarf brothers packed their things. When we were outside l called the goblins and starwolves. The dwarves are shock. So l decided to just used a gate.
After we went back l saw that in just a day, there are many progress. Then u saw 500 new goblins that decide served under me so l decided to named them. Then I saw the dwarves fainted because on what they saw.

Kaijin pov:
SERIOUSLY? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!!!! THE AMAZING TALLEST PALACE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. MADE FROM GOLDEN YELLOW DIAMONDS. AND A PORTAL TO AN AMAZING OCEAN? AN AGRICULTURE BIGGER THAN THE DWARVEN KINGDOM? MASTER RIMURU SAID THAT IT ONLY HAS BEEN A FEW DAYS YET THEY ENABLED TO CREATE SUCH AMAZING HOUSES. IN THE OUTSIDE OF THE BARRIER IT LOOKS SMALL BUT ON THE INSIDE? I NEED TO WAKE THE HELL UP. WHAT IS THIS? IT'S SO BIG/LARGE, YET ITS SO PRECIOUS. A PRECISE AND AN ASTONISHINGLY VIEW TNAT I CAN IMAGINE. AND AMAZING PROGRESS AND ADVANCEDMENT NOT JUST IN MILITARY POWER BUT ALSO THE TECHNOLOGY, ARCHITECTURE AND AGRICULTURE? JUST HOW CAN I UNSEE THIS AMAZING VIEW THAT IS IN MY SIGHT THAT EVEN MY DWARF COMPANIONS ARE IN AWE. I MEAN DO THEY REALLY NEED OUR HELP? THIS IS SO FUN I HAVE A BUNCHED TO LEARN AT. THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN THE DWARVEN KINGDOM. I WOULD REALLY ENJOY LIVING MY LIFE HERE.
Continuation of chapter 3:
AND WORKING IN HERE.IF POSSIBLE I WOULD LOVE TO WORK IN HERE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

Rimuru pov:
After the dwarves had awakened due to being fainted in shock. We ate in dinner. The chefs in here cooked such amazing and delectable foods. The maids served Korean barbecue chicken, tempura, sashimi, katuson,rice and soups. For the beverage it is softdrinks, then wines, champagnes and beer. For the dessert is an assorted cakes such as chocolate, blueberry and a strawberry cake. With a golden grizzled caramel sherbet. Judging from their reactions, specifically the dwarves reaction they wanted to cry from joy. It is practically because of the amazing and delectable dishes that had been served. And they are even more outstanded because of the beverages especially the champagnes and beers. Then we talked about everything and on what are their roles are. Then they immediately agreed to it.
In one of the my dimensions  l created a missile, magical guns, bazooka s, magical airplane, magical cars and a unique nuclear power plant. With a nuclear weapons also. I auso created magic submarines and magic jets. I will unleashed this if there is a war in the near future.
Outside l created a tall otherworlders hotel. That has 100 floors and atleast a thousand rooms. With hot spring bath also swimming pools, spa, salon, jacuzzi and a lot more views.
It reminds me of a 5 star hotels in America.