Chapter 1

Today is the last day I get to spend with my mother and father. We are going to be with each other all day. Then, tomorrow is when they leave for a huge job interview. Which I'm not even sure why they want it. It's just them making huge articles and shit. But, I guess they make a ton of money, so hopefully they get the job.

I get off my bed and look at the clock. 10:04 A.m. I walk towards my closet and grab my bag of new clothes. I forgot... I was too lazy to take out my clothes yesterday so I just threw them in the closet.

I set the bag of clothes on my bed and take them out. I search threw them and take out a tan shirt with black elephants scadered everywhere. I grab my black leggings and put them on. I look in the mirror and take off my shirt.

My flat ass stomach needs some more meat in them. I grab my elephant shirt and put it on. I look around my desk and grab my brush.

I move my hair to my left side and brush it. My tangled hair makes loud noises when I brush it out. I keep on brushing my hair until my hair is completely tangled free.

I put almost half of my hair in front of my shoulders and take a quick look in the mirror. Pretty. I laugh at myself and shake my head.

Before I could stop, a crack opens in my door. "Mom wants you to hurry. We are going to the mall!" My little 15 year old sister says.

Her dark Brown hair and blue eyes always stand out when she is seen. Her small-ish nose and kind of chubby cheeks make her look so cute.

" Alli, I'll be there in a bit. I just need my shoes. "

She takes a look at my feet and I wiggle my toes. We both laugh and she closes the door.

I walk towards my bed and kneel on the rug. I look under my bed and find my black vans. I grab them and take them out. I slide them on and tie them up tight.

I glance one more time in the mirror and head out of my room. I walk along the hallway and see my mom and dad sitting at the kitchen table.

"Morning, sleepy head." My dad says when I walk in the kitchen.

"Morning, Honey. I left you some eggs and bacon in the microwave if you want it." She gives me a loving smile and I smile back.

"Morning dad, morning mom. And thanks." I push the button on the microwave and it opens slowly. I pull the small door towards me and grab the plate with eggs and bacon.

I walk to the living room and sit On the edge. I put my plate on the arm rest and grab the remote. I turn on the tv and put it on 'The parent trap.' I'm In love with this movie.

I put the plate on my lap and start to eat.

"Hailey!" I hear Alli from the bathroom.

-"What!?"

-"Where's my flower crown?"

She comes out of the bathroom and walks towards me.

-"It's on my desk. Next to my make-up box."

-"Mkk."

She walks to my room and I watch my movie while eating.

"Hailey, Mrs.Ermeral, or Abigal, while be your babysitter for tomorrow." My mom says and takes a drink of her water at the end of her sentence.

-"Her? Doesn't she have enough kids to take care of?"

-"What are u talking about? She only has 3 kids."

-"And what if their brats? What if.. What if one tries to hit on Alli? Or me?"

-" Don't worry. There's only one boy, Liam, and he's 18."

-" Same age as me! Well.. One age above me.. But I'm 17 and he's 18! He could be bad news."

-"He's not bad news. He's a nice boy. He's not going to do amything to you or Alli."

-"Ok.. Ok."

I finish eating and I take my plate to the sink. I lay it down and walk towards the kitchen table.

"We are also going to visit them before we go to the mall." My dad says.

"We are? Like.. Right now?"

They both nod and I sigh.

They both get up and go to the kitchen and wash their plates plus mine.

"Tell Alli to hurry up. We are leaving in 2 minutes." My dad looks at me and I nod.

I walk to my room and enter.

"Alli, hurry u-DONT TOUCH THAT!"

I grab my shirt away from her and look at a black stain.

"What the hell is this!?" I rub my thumb against the stain and black ink gets on my thumb.

"I-its pen.." She stutters a bit.

"Pen? Pen!" I make a fist with the shirt still in my hand. "Your gonna get it."

"MOM!!" She screams and runs to the kitchen.

I chase her and watch her go behind my mom.

"She's gonna hit me!" Alli screams.

"What happened?" My mom says and puts and arm around Alli.

-"Mom she ruined my sweater!"

-"I'll give you money to buy a New one. Just go throw that one away."

I roll my eyes and nod. "Okay." I walk back to my room and throw my sweater in the trash. And go back to the living room and look at my dad.

"Lets go." He says and grabs the keys.

We all walk out and we go to the car. We get in, dad in the drivers seat, mom in the passengers seat, Me behind mom, and Alli behind dad. I look down at my phone screen and wipe it.

I put my password in and go to my playlist. I open a little drawer that's in the middle of the car and take out my headphones.

"See, I told you you left them in here." My mom said while watching me take them out.

I ignore her and put the earbuds in each side of my ears.

I scroll down my list to the 'C' section and put on Chains by Nick Jonas. One of my favorite artists.

I move my head a bit to the beat and lip sing.

I look out the window and see trees and houses pass by quickly. Not much grass that's alive. Just all dead grass.

I look down and lean my head back on the head rest. I stay singing along and I close my eyes.

I can't wait until we finally get there.