Final Part

Going back to HQ without her feels weird and.. hollow. As if a big part of you vanished, without doing anything about it. You walk down the silent hallways all by yourself with your head down and exhausted. You never felt this lost. Everything is lost. Your friends and bestfriends, all at the same time. All you want to do is sink in your bed and never wake up from this nightmare.

Walking down the hallway, familiar faces look at you. Trying to at least strike a small greeting to their friends but no such luck. They sit next to you during dinner. Dead silence but strong presence, at least telling you that you are not alone. You look at Mikasa, Eren, Armin and everyone else. Even a little they make you feel normal again. Jean and Eren ratting at each other, Armin trying his best to calm them down and Connie and his antics with Sasha. Except for him. Speaking of which you haven't seen him since you came back.

You open the door to your room, not bothering changing your dirty uniform, you plop on the bed. ' She's gone' was all your brain can say. The happenings just keep on replaying like a broken record. Unable to unsee the horror of your friends just to save you. You are drowning with guilt, without no one to ever sooth you down. She's not here anymore to be by your side anymore. You on your own now. Thinking about it makes you cry again. You close your eyes trying you best to block any thought.

======== Later that Night====

" Now we'll be together!'' Her voice lingers in your thoughts. Slowly a figure forms at a distance.

" Petra?" you whisper. The figure only smile at you. " Petra.." you kneel down. " I miss you so much.. I- I'm-" a sob escape from your mouth. Only for you to contain it with a hand.

" I'am so sorry.." tears streaming down your face. A cold sensation touch your cheek, only for you to lift your head up. Her innocent face giving you a sense of comfort. You touch her cold hand tightly as if you never want to let her go. You wish you will never wake up from this.

" Thank you.." her womanly voice sing to your ears. You only gaze upon her lively amber eyes, savoring every moment with your bestfriend. Slowly her hand starts to slip away, taking a step back and turn away, only to see all your friends waiting for her. Aoruo gave you a wicked smirk, as if he won the lottery. You smile back at them.

Goodbye...

Your eyes open and sat up on your crumpled bed. You look at the clock reading 11:06 pm. You lay back down and close your eyes. Trying to get back to sleep.

Tossing and turning you give up and get off the bed. You have nothing to do in the middle of the night. Instead, you took a quick shower, change into a long night dress and let your ( h/l), (h/c) hair down. You stare at the door to Petra's room, hesitating to go in or not.

You open the door slowly and went inside. Her room is neat as always. Her bed is neatly fixed, blankets folded, everything seems to be in place. The room now looks... empty without her. You look at her desk only to see a white paper lying neatly with your name on it.

You pick it up and open it. You sit down and read it.