Prologue

It all happened so fast...

My career as a brawler/amiibo has been so successful. I beat so many of my opponents left and right. From a chicken God, to a drunk Russian I have seen it all. My next battle awaits...

Word around the other brawlers says that 'Dexter Manning' plus Little Mac or Rosalina means recking some s**t . I plan to fight Dexter with all I got. I wander towards the Warp-In Zones I grab the hilt of my Falchion at my side, do a quick jab at the air, giving it a twirl then sheathing it "Let's do this!". The walls of the room disappear.

When I open my eyes the scene has changed. The sky is dark with hints of blue swirls of the galaxies above and only other sights to await me or should I say, US. I look across to only see Little Mac. "Huh I've faced him before this fight should be a piece of cak--".

"GO!"

Little Mac takes me by surprise and uppercuts me putting me up in the 30's already. The guys weren't kidding this guy is a challenge. Lucky for me, my creator has given me a special ability, quickly setting my damage counter to 0%. This act keeps up until I am too tired to move. And DEXTER!? He takes the match. His winning streak keeps up and it's the final round, round 4 out of 4. "I can't let my master down". But I did the last thing I remembered was attempting to attack Little Mac once more, but he sends me flying. "AHHHHHH!"

Flames engulf everything near me.

I watch in horror and stare up to the somewhat dark skies only to find 3 giants and a circle of smaller flames surrounding me. I can't fight back the flames, my blade is gone. I know it in my bones that death is coming, DESTINY is coming.

The flames completely engulf me which is followed by a booming voice.

"Septar!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Well thanks for taking the time to read my short story. This isn't the end of it only the beginning. If you enjoyed my content please leave it a like for more. And leave a comment as well I'd love to hear your opinions. This series and most likely several others won't always be daily updated or always be up to date. I will do my best to keep up with the stories and publish for updates about my wattpad see my Instagram page @n30n_gaming

Thanks again!
Later dudes!

-Neo Baldarrama