Chapter 13

Karter fell on his bed. Finally he could be on his own for a bit and he can process the fact he just told someone his darkest secret ever. It felt like 50 pounds off his chest but he just needed some time to unwind maybe check up on Deku and......Kacchan. They haven't been online for a long time he thought. I'll just check what's on the news. He switched to the news channel and saw. "Carnage is unraveling downtown as many Nomu's setting destruction to city Endeavour and many of his crew is there some teenage heroes are also helping that's all for now," said the News reporter. Maybe I should go fight as well...no I  barely have any trading and...he might come out again and I-. "Your such a brat you know that," Sukuna said appearing in his mind. "You can't help your father you can't help your friends you can't even help people you want me to do everything," he said laying back on his throne. Karter tightened his grip into a fist and yelled," SHUT IT I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION AND I DIDNT ASK FOR YOU!" "NEWSFLASH YOU IDIOT I DIDNT ASK FOR THID AS WELL BUT YOU ATE THE FINGERS AND NOW I'M STUCK WITH YOU!" Sukuna yelled. He kicked him and smashed his head over and over into a bone pillar. "NOW IM STUCK WITH YOU THE WEAK LINK THE SOFT HARTED LITTLE BRAT WHO CAN'T FIGHT FOR HIMSELF BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID GOAL!" Sukuna kept yelling smashing his head into the pillar. Karter was crying bleeding he just wish someone could hear. He heard a knocking on his door. "OI BRAT WHERE ARE YOU WE'RE GOING TO GO GET FOOD!" Bakugo Yelled. Karter wiped his face of tears and opened the door and said," Oh sorry Kacchan I just ate but I'll be happy to go along wi-" He stopped and looked and Bakugo's hair. It was in Best Jeanist's hair style. He couldn't help but laugh. Bakugo became angry and yelled," WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING!" Karter kept laughing and said in between breaths," W-what happened to your hair?" Bakugo groweld and yelled," Best jeanist told us to alright!" Karter finally caught his breath and smiled walking with Bakugo. Bakugo just walked with him saying noting looking at all the lights and panels. Karter took a deep breath and snuggled into Bakugo. He was taken a back first but then he held Karter tightly. He finally felt safe after years of sadness and fear that one moment just made him feel safe and happy. He wish it could last longer but I'd course nothing good ever lasts forever. There was a huge Nomu attack most heroes where already there but there was way too many of them. "Shit I'll take care of this you go back to school now!" Bakugo yelled pushing Karter away. "Kacchan come back!" Karter yelled trying to catch him. He felt a ache in his heart he was trying to get up but everything was fading away. "NO NOT NOW PLEASE NOT AGAIN THERES PEOPLE HERE!-" Karter was silenced as Sukuna took control. "Shut up brat it's time to have a bit of fun," Sukuna said and smirked looking at the chaos. Karter was scared what's gonna happen. Will bakugo be safe. Who's gonna stop him.