𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙋2

Nikki's POV:

I just got back to my dorm from after the accident happened at Crystals. I walked to my bed and started crying so hard, this had never been so much pain in my heart and in my throat. I then ended up falling asleep and of course I woke up by a knock on my door but before I opened the door I checked the time on my home and rolled over and it was 7:37pm. Dammit! I was supposed to have Volleyball practice but I missed it. This day couldn't get any worse at this point. I wiped my dried tears and my eyes were still a little red. I walked over to the door and opened it. Guess who it was. It was Joe. "Hey" He said looking down. "Um hi" I said trying not to make it awkward. "May I please talk to you in the hall?" He asked looking up at me then I looked back quickly. "mhm" I walked out with him and I leaned against the wall and sighed. "I'm uh i'm sorry.. Nikki." I furrowed my eyebrows "For?" I said shaking my head and chuckled sniffing. "For what I did. I know I seem like a tough person and all but it's because of-" We got interrupted by "the boys" on the football team. "YO JOEY MY BRO WASSUP MAN" "I gotta go, there's a part-" "I don't care. You don't need to tell me everything bro" "Who do you think you're talking to you!" He walked up to me. I stepped back and I walked into my dorm and looked back and slammed the door.

Joe's POV:
Fuck.. why the hell did I do that. I feel so stupid now. Ja'marr spoke up, laughed and said "Yo did we miss something pretty boy? Wasn't that Nikki?" " YES you DID miss EVERYTHING. I'll you after the party im just upset" "Oh toughen up and be that bad ass we know you are." I smirked and jumped in the air "LETS GO CMON" I tried to hide the pain and let it sink in because I don't even wanna be sad anymore. I wanna be happy but I feel like i'll never experience that without Nikki being here. I knocked on her dorm, no answer. I knocked again, no answer. I sighed and started to give up on love. It was- I snapped out of my head when I got a punch in the face by a bunch of short girls who all hated me because I played football and not basketball. Who the hell could tell MY future? Not me. Someone ran outside of their dorm and pushed and punched all of them away. They all ran. "YEAH G-GO AWAY YEAH!" Nikki looked down at me and I furrowed my eye brows still laying on the ground. "Why did you-" "Because, burrow." "BECAUSE WHY!" "Because I changed my mind about you but you're just so.. rude to people. I can't be friends with someone who's disrespectful to people." "I.. if you'd just let me explain tomorrow then can we PLEASE try to be friends?" "I'll think about it burrow but that isn't a yes." "but it isn't a no" I smirked and she kept a straight face. "Night Burrow." "Goodnight Nik" "Don't ever call me that again you hoe." "Oooo someones feisty" She rolled her eyes and slammed her door shut in his face and put her pajamas on. She washed her face and I did that all by hearing her. She then heard me from the door and was walking over so then I sprinted off running to the party. God I hate her.