𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢? 𝙋3

Nikki's POV:

I woke up next morning in a good mood finally. I got up at around 9:24am and then I yawned and stretched and I heard a knock at my door. God hopefully it isn't Joe I swear to God. I rolled off my bed groaning and then I opened the door and it was Sofia.. "What do you want" I say looking at my feet. "I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean anything, I love you Nikki. I miss you so much. Please.. one more chance?" She said trying to make eye contact with me. I grinned and then smiled. Idk if this is s good idea but i'm gonna pretend like it is you know? Secret spy Nik- yeah shut up. Uh okay SPEAK. "I LOVE YOU MORE OMG I MISSED YOU BAE" I cried then hugged her. She wiped my tears and we laughed and she came into my room. She later on my bed while I took a shower. I put shampoo conditioner and I just body wash all in like 5 minutes and oh yeah I shaved too. Anyways I got out of the shower, dried off and put on my new clothes I got yesterday and then I walked out of the bathroom(I already dried my hair lol) then Sofia said "BAE OMG SLAY YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" I laughed "AHH OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING TOO" We hugged and went out to Crystals and talked. We got interrupted by Joe as it look like he hasn't slept in a long time. He whispered in my ear "Is this seat taken baby" I groaned "Fuck off" He laughed "Oooo feisty" He sat next me and eyed me up and down then I rolled my eyes and then smiled and widened my eyes and said "So Sofia how have you been recently?" "Pretty good but do you still wanna go to the store with me tonight and have a sleep over? I get bored?" I looked at Joe who was looking at his phone pretending not to hear. "Um yeah yeah sure!" Joe got up and flipped me off "You suck Nikki. You promised." "SUCK MY-" Before I could say anything he left and Sofia sat me back down. "What was that all about? Ooooo" I rolled my eyes "Don't even Sofia. Not now. I promised him i'd let him do all those tests to be my friends but he's just a bitch now and I regret everything i've told him and I regret my feelings for-" "YOU REGRET UR FEELINGS FOR HIM!?" "SH!" She laughed "You need girl talk don't you?" "Yes yes PLEASE" She got up and helped me up. "Come to me dorm ASAP. FOLLOW ME" "UHH OKAY OKAY" I yelled back and she pulled my arm out throwing money to the cash register and I laughed "THAT WAS EMBARRASSING.." She laughed and then she drove us back to her dorms and got set up for the sleep over even thought it was only 12:39am. After the girl talk it was now like 2:30pm and we went to go get the groceries, snacks, candy, drinks, and of course the alcohol! We got everything done and then there was ANOTHER knock at the door. Sofia groaned and so did I. She got up and opened the door while I was on my phone. She gasped and I got up and looked at who it was...