𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙋5

Nikki's POV:

I make up in the middle of the night to a knock on my door. I groan "God who's banging at my door ag-" I opened it in a bad mood and turned my light son and saw Joe.. he had tears rolling down his face. I pulled him inside my dorm and hugged him tight with my little arms wrapped around his waist "It's okay, let it all out shhh" "I'm so sorry for running off Nikki. I just wanted to find ways to help but I feel I can't because i'm not good enough for anyone and I don't wanna rush things either." I closed the door and we both sat down on my door with our legs out and our fingers locked together. I looked at him "Whatever is good what you, is good with me.. okay?" "But like I said.. I don't wanna rush you to get to know me" He says about to cry again. I cupped just face "I like you, Joe." "You do?" He said i'm disbelief. I said "Yeah, a lot" "I like you more." He looked at my lips and smashed them onto mine. I let go and he smiled. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time" "Joe I-I have to-" I got up and got up too and I walked to the door and was about to walk out then he stopped me and pulled me to him. We were only inches apart. "Don't you want me? Don't you want us?" "Im so sorry but i'm not ready yet, i've had a troubled past and I just need to take time to know if this is okay for me. I wanna be your friend Joe but just that for now.." He looked at me and his eye sparked "Whatever is best for you is best for me too. I'm sorry i'm really impatient. I just need you, so bad.." I sighed "Goodnight" "Night." He shut the door in my face then I sighed and walked back to my dorm on the dark and then once I got to my dorm I saw Sofia there.. "What happened?" She says as I then shut the door with my head down low. "He-he.." I held my stomach and ran to my bathroom and Sofia ran too and she opened the led as I then threw up filling up the toilet almost to the rim. She put my hair is s bun and rubbed my back. "I'm sorry, Nikki. Do you care telling me this time if it's okay?" I nodded and sniffed. "Everything was going fine until I realized what my ex did to me and it messed everything up. He kissed me then I kissed back and then I remembered my ex and I just walked out.." I hiccuped and cried leaning in her chest. "When the time is right for you guys then you'll know. If someone good happened between you guys and if it gets better or even worse just know i'm always be your side. You don't need a boy to make you happy love." "But with Joe it's different. It's like i'm scared of im gonna mess something up because of my past. But it's just way he looks at me the way he does what he does the way I feel safe when he's around the way I feel comfort but I hate him for what he's doing.. I hate it so much that it gives me butterflies." I said letting my heart speak to my mind then out of my mouth. She stared at me and I looked up at her. "Is something wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows and she eyes lit up. "Nikki, you're falling in love." My heart flipped. "I can't.." "WHAT DO U MEAN YOU-" She yells as then I interrupted then feeling bad "What if something bad happens? What if he's a player? HE IS A PLAYER! LOOK AT-" "Nikki you can't push away the people who make you feel like you're worth something and I can tell that Joe helps you speak your mind. Don't push away what will change you forever. Take that to heart sweetie." I started to cry and I stool up and hugged her and she giggled "I love you so much Sofia. You make me so incredibly happy. I'm so glad I have you. You're an awesome friend" We sighed and then I took some pills for my stomach and then we stayed up all night watching movies then we both fell asleep around 5:29am.