Chapter 9

Wedding Day

"You look absolutely stunning, Jennie," the makeup artist said, finishing her work.
Jennie smiled, admiring her reflection. "Thank you."

"You're a beautiful daughter," her mother said, her eyes filled with love

"Thanks, Mom," Jennie replied.
"Are you ready, my darling?" her father asked, his voice filled with pride.
"Yes, Dad," Jennie answered.

On the other side, Jimin was trying to calm his cousin down. "Relax, man. She's going to marry you. Stop sweating."
"But what if she doesn't?" you asked, your voice trembling.
"She will, trust me. And wipe that sweat off.

You look like you just ran a marathon," Jimin said, trying to lighten the mood

Just then, the church bells rang, signaling the bride's arrival. You took a deep breath and looked up to see Jennie walking down the aisle. She looked breathtaking in her dress.
You walked forward, your heart pounding.

Jennie's POV:

He walked towards me, looking handsome and nervous.
"Take care of her," my dad said to him sternly.

"I will, sir, I promise," you replied.
He took my hand and led me to the altar.
The priest asked us the traditional vows.
"I do," we both said, our voices filled with emotion.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the priest announced.
You pulled me in for a passionate kiss, and the crowd cheered.

Time Skip

As the newlyweds, you and Jennie arrived at your new home, a gift from your father.
Exhausted from the day's events, you quickly showered and changed into comfortable clothes. You lay down on the bed, waiting for Jennie to finish her shower.

When she emerged from the bathroom, you couldn't help but admire her toned figure. She blushed and quickly changed into her pajamas.

You wrapped your arms around her, pulling her close. She turned around and snuggled into your chest. Together, you fell asleep, content and in love.

The End