SATAN!!!!(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

"SATAN!!!!!! STOP DOING THAT. THAT LOOKS HILARIOUS BUT IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!", Lucifer screamed at the top of his lungs frustrated with his fifth child- I mean brother.

"So you accept that you look hilarious", Satan counters with a smirk, pleased to piss off his already pissed brother. 

"SATAN FOR THE LAST FOOKING TIME STOP THAT", poor Lucifer was red with anger and ready to burst. If it would have a regular day, the brothers would have been running for their life. But let me remind you today was not at all one of those.

 The normally scared brothers were laughing their asses off at Satan in Lucifer's body wearing a sumo costume like those u get on amazon,  the fluffy air-filled one, and posing like bodybuilders.  Asmo, Levi, and Mammon had their phones out recording the whole situation. You could see Beel trying to eat the costume as it looked fluffy and Belphie trying to make it his new pillow. Y/N tried her best to pull the twins away but failed miserably. 

Amidst this chaos, all the other characters of the drama were informed to join the crew. Diavolo and Barbatous were the first to arrive because as soon as he read the message that something was wrong with his dear wife, he sprinted out of the castle at full speed leaving all the paper works. Poor Barbabtous had no other option but to run after him. 

The next lot was not too late to arrive. Solomon with Luke on his shoulder was at the door with an equally panicked Simon.  The first thing Simon saw was a frozen Diavolo and Barbatous, and being the angel he was, went to check on them first but froze on his heels as well. Solomon and Luke were next to follow.    

"Did Lucifer and Satan hit their head on a wall?", asked Luke, much weirded out by what his eyes were witnessing. It's unimaginable even in the wildest of dreams to see Lucifer in a sumo costume doing gymnastics with Satan screeching in the background. 

Luke's question got the now comparatively calm brothers who were wiping their tears away to burst out in a wheezing fit while rolling on the floor like a rollercoaster. But what Satan did next was enough to make them choke on their spit and almost pass away.

"Hey dear hubby~ I've been missing you so much," said Satan while wrapping his hands around Diavolo and winking at him seductively. Poor Diavolo didn't know what to do.  

As soon as he saw his hubby- I mean boyfriend getting attacked by his brainless brother, he was quick on his foot to separate them. "Stop that Satan!" and dragged Satan away to a corner.

 "You will not go near Diavolo while being in my body and nor will I do so with your body", said Lucifer not liking someone clinging onto his boyfriend. Although it was his body but not HIM.

"And why should I do so? What do I get from it ?" asked Satan raising an eyebrow mischievously.  

"You can do anything with my body," said Lucifer with an irritated sigh.

"Anything?" said Satan smirking.

"Things that will not make me lose my sanity," said Lucifer through gritted teeth. He would do anything as long as it kept his boyfriend safe.

Now that Satan was let loose, what else could you expect except chaos? An utterly terrible tangled mess. And what is my job except for giving you all hoes the tea y'all queens deserve?

So, buckle up your seatbelt coz you are in for a ride through hell. And there goes Satan zooming through devildom with Lucifer hot on his tail.

Besides the Satan crisis, there was another crisis which was in the hospital. Half of devildom was there due to a heart attack. Not even in the wildest of anyone's did they ever imagine The Great Lucifer on a bike in a crop top with chains and a choker adorning his lean figure. And on top of that breaking all traffic rules. People could imagine Lucifer turning into Cerbius or if anyone was high enough they could possibly imagine Lucifer smiling and giggling, but never in skimpy dresses with chains complementing his dips and curves.

This whole ordeal is a nightmare for Lucifer but sweet heaven for Diavolo and obviously, us perverts. Mammon who had nagged Lucifer countless times to model with him finally got a chance to model with his big brother, more like his big brother's booty- sorry I mean body, with his younger brother in it. Lucifer possessed a lean beautiful body with curves in all the right places. Not to mention his smoothes mullet white skin which was worth millions and a few million extra grim never hurt anyone.

As we all know this is nearly impossible if Lucifer is anywhere in the 1km radius. This is where Diavolo came to play. This was only possible as there was an emergency in royal affairs, more like a certain king created it in exchange for Lucifer's modeling pics. Although he loved his dear Luci a lot and worshipped him, his body and soul every chance he got, he wanted others out there to know he was going to marry an angel.

It was really weird for poor Diavolo to look at Satan in his office scolding him for skipping his meal. Lucifer wasn't only a mother at heart but also at soul. And while the mother hen was busy with the father hen, the chicks were clucking around raising a storm. 

Now, this brings us to the shooting site where Satan and Mammon were getting ready for the shoot. The staff members were in chaos as the one and only Lucifer had come to the shoot for the first time after rejecting their offer for the 10293839th time the day before. Dresses were being brought and make-up kits were being arranged, the lights, the cameras, the whole set were being fixed. A staff approached them and the brothers were handed a suit each. 

"Please put them on sir. And if you need help feel free to call us.", said the staff member bowing.  

Now Satan and peace don't co-exist. What Satan said next almost made half the people there faint and others choked on thin air. 

" Hand me a gown. I am a bottom. What I mean is, I am more of a mother to these kids than a brother, and although your king is Diavolo, I am the queen of the house and his heart. ", Satan said with a sickeningly sweet smile. 

Now don't come after him, although he wants to embarrass his mother- sorry I mean brother, he would never let anyone take away his brother's smile. He knew many people were trying the have a go with the king after it was announced that he would marry someone to officially take the throne and rule all of Devildom. Although everyone knew that Lucifer got the king's heart due to all the hearty eyes and flirting the two did without a care to the world, some greedy MFS never know when to back off. Some of them even had the guts to insult Lucifer by saying that he was a bad mother and mind you, no child will ever be able to tolerate such harsh words towards their mother and Satan was no exception. No matter how much Lucifer tried to hide it, he was hurt by those words. Although no one said it, to the six brothers Lucifer was the universe's best mom. Back to the drama now amigos.

Everyone was frozen in their place for a good two seconds. The poor staff standing in front of Satan somehow shuttered a reply though he was malfunctioning," H-How ca-n I he-lp y-you, sir?"

To which Satan sweetly replied by repeating his preferences," I prefer gowns or skirts. Please change the suit to a gown."

The staff scurried away with the suit clutched tightly in his hand. It was not hard to find a gown that fitted Lucifer's body. The brothers had their makeup done and went to the shooting site. Satan didn't cause much havoc during the shoot as he posed elegantly in front of the camera. While dressing his eyes did fall upon a cat costume. He did want to embarrass his mother more but decided against it as the cat costume was a show reserved for their father, so he just quickly bought them.  

It was already evening when the shoot got over and both the brothers were exhausted out of their minds. The agency worked them once and for all now especially due to the partake of Lucifer which would keep them grim rich for at least a hundred years. Mother and father hen on the other hand had been done with the files finally.       

Only heavens know how hard Diavolo had to fuck Lucifer to keep his children and the deal made between them a secret. Once Lucifer got to know about all the chaos caused while he was away they would be doomed for a good century.      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(No proofread. Feel free to point out my mistakes.)

I am so sorry for the late update. I had this chapter half done in my drafts and I didn't get time to finish it. I was buried in studies. life of a science student. T~T 

Guys I am very busy... 😭😭 and I have all these drafts but can't complete it. So give me some ideas. Tell me why y'all want to read. My brain has stopped functioning.