||43||

Serj's pov

So it was Daron's birthday and I wanted to surprise him. I got up early so I could figure something out. I wasn't sure what to surprise him with though.

I decided to call up Shavo to see if he wanted to pitch in and help.

"Hello?" Shavo spoke, sounding tired.

"Shit did I wake you man?"

"Nah, your good. What's up?"

"So as you probably already know it's Daron's birthday and I really want to surprise him, but i'm not exactly sure how or what to surprise him with. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and help?" I asked kinda excitedly.

"Sure, i'll be there in like 20." He said yawning.

"Alright cool, thanks dude. See ya'" I hung up. I had a card for Daron already, so I had to wake him up.

I went up the stairs quietly and tip-toed into the bedroom. I decided to give him a scare for an awakening as revenge for my birthday 'surprise'.

"Daron!!" I screamed jumping on the bed next to him. Next thing I know he screamed bloody murder and jumped so high.

"Stop no! I'm sorry!" He yelled. I bursted into immediate laughter I swear I was gonna piss myself.

"I hate you." He pouted crossing his arms over his chest.

"I- you- your face!" I yelled.

"Not funny. I think I pissed myself." He rolled his eyes.

"Ew. But anyways happy birthday baby!!" I tackled him. He laughed a bit and hugged me.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Here!" I handed him the card that said.

'Happy birthday to the man I love most. You have forever changed my life and made me feel happier then ever. I want you to have the best birthday ever and know how much I love you. Thanks for all the memories and laughter. I love you so so so so so much my pretty boy.'

He looked up at me with tears streaming down his face.

"Aww baby don't cry." I wiped the tears from his face.

"I love it and I love you, thank you so much babe." He cried and kissed my lips.

"I love you more." I kissed him back.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat." He smiled.

"DZer sireli mardn aystegh e!! (Your favorite person is here!!)" Shavo bursted in.

"Since when was he coming?" Daron asked me giving me a big grin.

"I called him not to long ago." I gave him a smiled back.

"Where you guys at?!" Shavo yelled.

"Up here fuckwad!!" Daron yelled back.

We heard stomping up the steps before a knock at the door.

"You guys aren't fucking are you?" Shavo asked hesitantly. I looked at Daron then he looked at me. I knew immediately what he was thinking.

"Oh yeah Serj! Fuck me harder!!" He fake moaned.

"Ahh fuck baby, you feel so good!" I groaned back. It was so hard not to laugh.

"Ew fuck, fuck, fuck!! I'm leaving!!" Shavo yelled.

"We're kidding, your good to come in." I laughed. Soon Shavo walked in very hesitantly and looked around before looking at us.

"Oh thank god, I may have had to bleach my ears if that was real." Yeah, ok.