Chapter 1

Dear dairy,
Hello i'm y/n, i'm 17 years old and i love to play volleyball. In 1 day i start to go to a new school 'karasuno high school'. I'm so excited to go there. But sadly my best friend is in other school, so we don't go on the same class. I hope the people are nice. Oh and why i have my first day later? Its bc i transfer from Germany to Japan. Well this is everything ik so good night.

( TIME SKIP: next day)

I woke up bc of my alarm. Ugh so anoying, anyway i bave my first day and i will nog ruin my day bc of it.i stand up and fix myself. Then i go to eat breakfast (your fav food). My parents are already at work, so i take my bag and go to school. I don't live far from school so i go with the bike. At first i go to the principal, Then i search my class. I found it pretty fast tbh so i Just sit at my place and wait for the teacher. Just as the last boy got in class the teacher came in. he said,, today we have a new student, pls stand up and tell something about you. " u stand up and begin to speak.,, My name is y/n l/n, i'm 17 years old and i love to play volleyball." I sat down and i notice this one boy watching me with sparkles in his eyes. I just tried to concentrate but I just can't. And then the bell rang...