chapter 2

the tall boy came up to me  ,,you can call me tanaka, l/n right? Do you want to be our manger?plsss plsss." he asked me. ,, hi, ehmm manager for what?" I answerd. He was very excided. I can swear I begann to blush. Tanaka told me that it was for the volleyball club, I said yes bc why not.

(TIME SKIP after school)

I searched for Tanaka but I didn't find him, so I just waited there. I hope he comes. 5 minutes later I saw him with his things running up to me,,i'm so sry I didn't make it at the time I searched something. " he apologized and pull out a small box.,, no problem but what is in this box?"
,, A friendship ring since I'm  your first friend on this school" he said and gave me the box with a big smile. I just opened it. The ring was a simple ring for children but it still cute. I thanked him for the ring and I noticed that he has the same one. He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me with him to the training room.
,, hi guys, this is y/n l/n she is our new manager." he shout in the room. Everyone came up. I didn't mind it but it was kinda weird how they asked so much questions but I want to be a manager. This guy sugawara I think is so kind, he explained me everything what I have to do since Kyoko can't come today. I sat down on a bench and watched the play. This small boy hinata can rlly jump high this was rlly cool to watch them play.
Nothing special happened after. So I just go home.

(TIME SKIP next day)

I did what I always do in the morning and just go to school but today I saw sugawara on my way. I just go to him and talk I mean it would be rude if I ignore him.,, oh good morning l/n-San. " he grated me,, good morning suga, btw just call me y/n" we talk about God and the world and just go chill to school. We go in different classes (I forget if suga and tanaka go in the same class so yeah sry) so everyone go to his class. I saw tanaka and I got so nervous and I can say I blushed a little bit. I ig I'm in Love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sry for every mistake I maked and if I'm cringe I'm just a simp😌
End sry English is not my first language