3 Chapter

Sorry I didn't write long
--------------------------------------
,, hi tanaka! " I started a conversation he greeted me back but when he wanted to speak the teacher came in. I got a note (inspired by note buddies)
Obviously from tanaka. I opened it

HI y/n!!!

Would you like to eat lunch with me today?
Tanaka

Ofc, I would love to ;-)
Y/n

I answered. The class was like always pretty boring so can't wait till the bell rang. And just like that the bell rang and I waited for tanaka to put his things in his back. We got to a table with a comfortable science. ,, Tanaka, would you like to come to my house to have a sleepover tonight since tomorrow we don't have school? “

Tanakas pov

Oh my Asahi what did she just ask?!
Does she rlly think I say no, Ofc I say yes. ,, yes, Ofc. Should I bring snacks?“
,, if you want to, Ofc you can.“
Wait is she gonna call the team too to come over? Well I just ask her.
,, y/n I have a question. Do the others come too? “,, well yes but they don't sleep over scince I'm not that close to them and how tf should I bring a whole ass team in my house, I'm not that rich tho.“ she answered I see how embarrassing this is gonna be but OHkaY. How I would like to have hair to make a dramatic hairflip and go dramatically to class.

Y/n pov

Tanka was thinking of something while I eat my lunch and read some one shots. I'm not sure if a want know what he thinks. Anyway the bell reng and I go to class with tanaka but what the hell, did he just try to make a hairflip 💀 i let a pfft out but inside I literally died of laughter.

(Time skip bc I'm lazy and it's late and I'm tired and I have nothing better to do)

After school I got with tanaka something to eat scince I don't want to cook and clean after it mhm not now. We then got to my home, did our homework and played some video games bc I love it. The bell ring I just said,, I got it! “ but it wasn't someone ik....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm lazy af and I can't end story's good so yeah but at least I write one. Sorry for mistakes. And bc it's short but it is what it is🤷‍♀️