Chapter 4: Hogwarts Express

k

Chapter 4: Hogwarts Express

Sarianna's PoV

Finally. We were going to board the Hogwarts Express.

Hagrid had found us a hotel near King's Cross station. We were there at the moment, and there were 30 minutes until the train left. And I was pretty sure we would miss it.

"Alright people, single file line!" Amarissa called.

"Okay, woman," Vi mumbled, earning a glare from Amy and a laugh from Harry.

"Checklist!" She yelled.

"Trunks?" Check.

"Pets?" Check

"Duffel bags?" Check

"Harry and Vi?" Check.

"Sari?" Checkity-check-check-check.

"And me!" she finished.

"Let's go, peeps!" I smiled. We were going to Hogwarts.

----------*****----------

It took forever for us to find the Platform. A family with bright red hair and the surname Weasley helped us. Molly was the mother, Arthur was the father, and there were seven children: Ginny, Ronald, Fred, George, Percy, Bill, and Charlie.

Harry immediately clicked with Ron, Amy with Percy, Vi with Ginny, and I... well, I was quite happy with my Fred and George.

"Your aura totally screams 'We're Pranksters'," I told them casually.

They smirked and said, "What's your name, little one?" I chuckled.

"I'm Sarianna, but call me that and I will not hesitate to murder you brutally. Just call me Anna or Sari, whatever floats your little prankster boats."

"Okay, Anna," they said simultaneously.

"So, boys, how are you today?" A mischievous look (and dangerous, at that) flashed and gleamed in their eyes. I wasn't sure if I liked what they were planning or not...

"Welcome, little Anna, to the fortress of the Weasley Wizard Wheezes..." said Fred.

Twins are awesome.

----------*****----------

Amarissa's PoV

Percy seemed nice enough.

Until he insulted Sari, Vi, and Harry.

"Those Potter kids," he started, "just seem to seek for attention. The Twins Who Lived. Bunch of bologna, if you ask me."

"Harry and Vi--"

"And that girl, with Fred and George, that's never a good sign. She's trouble she is. And I heard her last name is Black. Sirius Black is no good either, murdering all those people!"

"Sari is like my siste--"

"No good can come from them. You can't trust people like those!"

"Shut up, Weasley!" I yelled. He quickly shut up.

"Harry and Vi are not attention-seekers! They both didn't know about magic until their 11th birthday, July 31st! And Sari is a wonderful person. The girls are like my sisters, and Harry is like my brother! I love pranking as well, so shut up!"

He was baffled. "Goodbye, Percy!"

I huffed and marched over to Harry and Vi, dragging them (and Sari) to a compartment.

Nobody insults my family.