the death of me and dreams

CALEBS P.O.V
I woke up from the best sleep of my life. I opened my eyes slightly and Hanna was in my arms asleep. I smiled.

This would be what waking up will be like everyday in the future. I'll wake up with Hanna in my arms. That's all I really need in my life. Hanna. She was my everything and one day she would be my beautiful bride and one day she'll be the amazing mum to my children. I was snapped out of my day dream by a mumble coming from Hanna.
"Caleb...dmckdls.....don't let me fall....dmdkdf....the demons below...dmdkck" she muttered.
I chuckled and gently shook her "Han. Wake up."
"CALEB?!" she shot up and sat up right. I was now layed on my back eyes wide open.
"You scared the hell out of me." I said strocking her back(I was still layed down.)
I could feel her breathing heaverly just by rubbing her back.
"Han?" I asked concerned.

HANNAS P.O.V
"Han?" He asked concern in his voice.
"I...had a bad dream..." I whispered.
"Come here and tell me." He replied carefully tapping my hand. I layed back down so I was layed next to him and I let our fingers intertwine.
"The demon was Travis...and I was falling down a cliff towards the demon at the bottom and you grabbed my hand to stop me from falling and you promised you wouldn't let me fall. You told me to grab onto the ledge so I did and then you jumped leaving me at the top because the demon wouldnt stop trying to get someone down until there was at least 1 body weight on the floor." I whimpered.
He turned to his side to face me and rubbed his thumb over my cheek "I am not leaving you okay? I'm not going to jump down a cliff..."
I smiled slightly and he kissed my lips gently.
"I love you Caleb."
"I hate you too Han." He chuckled.
I slapped him playfully and laughed.
This man would be the death of me.